Grand Arena Scoreboard

I'd love to see a scoreboard screen in GA so we can see the matchups and scores of the other players. Maybe even a bracket to see who we would play if we won/lost our current matchup.

Replies

• Don’t we already have this? Tap event rewards and there’s a list of all your opponents with the number of wins they have.
  • I think it’s better if we can’t see the other matches.Your opponents could see what teams you’re using on defense before they face you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It would be hard to represent the who you could play if you win/lose, as there are multiple possible combinations.

A little more detail at the end of a match could be interesting, but there are a few reasons why live data may not be a work/be a good idea.

I.e.- if I know that winning or losing will give me a certain match, I may choose to do that. Not sure that would actually happen but it's possible.
  • I agree.
    Basically make it like standings of a sports league.

Wins -Loss -points for- points against
    It doesnt show what teams were used just totals.
  • Give this man a cookie.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Right now if you're matched up in the first round with one of those megawhales that everyone here seems to get, and you have no chance of winning, you can still win your next two matchups and get 2-4 rewards. In a bracket scenario, you could win your next two matchups and get worse rewards. And the people complaining about how unfair GA is would lose their minds (even more).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • For comparison purposes, seeing the other scores would be helpful
  • As some said before, knowing who beat who would be nice
  • Grand Arena gets a big FAT ZERO on a LOTTA scoreboards
  • How do you ever set a defense? Have never seen the option. I get either Preview Phase, Attack Phase or No Event listed every time lol.