Christmas gifts

Prev1
Do we get any gifts for christmas in our inbox ?
Maybe 20 free zetas ?

Replies

• :D:D:D:D
  • Wasn’t last year 5 Wampa shards? Until I finished Hermit Yoda those 5 shards were all I had forever.
  • You can see the free territory rewards as a gift.
    Especially since grand arena is at the same time also with zetas.
  • so much greed

Like TW rewards are not enough?They could have just given you nothing.
  • The present was Grand Beta? you know the thing where you get to test out all their new game modes under the guise of it being a competitive arena. :lol::lol:
  • It would ruin the surprise if they told you ...

...that being said, they seem to be running a lot of stuff right now. And getting free stuff in my inbox is nice ( I know, it's compensation, but they didn't have to do anything)

You all should play some of the games out there that do absolutely nothing for their player base, even when the stuff that goes wrong is their fault.

I'm personally happy with the extra stuff and good rewards in GA
  • I'm pretty stoked just seeing the event queue jam-packed with upcoming events. I wish it were always like this.

If they did do something else on top that would be supreme, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    newbornFL wrote: »
    so much greed

Go and **** yourself.
    All the cash we pump Into this game, we deserve something.
  • newbornFL wrote: »
    so much greed

Ummm no it’s not greed by accounting the TW rewards because guilds would have already gotten them through doing the TW that CG canceled.

The events stacked up are a nice treat but something small would also be appreciated for the festivities...
    Like maybe a new portrait, 250 crystals, 2 million credits, 1 million ship credits and 5 omegas? Nothing insane but a “hey merry Christmas”
  • One vault of crystals per day from 25-31.
  • You all should play some of the games out there that do absolutely nothing for their player base, even when the stuff that goes wrong is their fault.

Thats where youre wrong, kiddo.
    Their biggest competitor, MSF, gives out free, good stuff like every 3 days.
  • Lmao @ Kiddo

Roopehunter wins
  • probably bc that's the only way msf can retain what's left if their player base with all the **** they run, like o say 99 cents for 1000 cores if you've never bought anything in game, but hey if u spent even $1 up yours, or the constant hacking and cheating, or the millions of other things wrong with a terrible knockoff
  • probably bc that's the only way msf can retain what's left if their player base with all the **** they run, like o say 99 cents for 1000 cores if you've never bought anything in game, but hey if u spent even $1 up yours, or the constant hacking and cheating, or the millions of other things wrong with a terrible knockoff

Your argment makes no sense.

MSF makes mistakes and gives out free stuff, people are happy.
    CG makes similar mistakes, but dont give out free stuff, people are unhappy.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    newbornFL wrote: »
    so much greed

Ummm no it’s not greed by accounting the TW rewards because guilds would have already gotten them through doing the TW that CG canceled.
    besides some tw focussed 160m gp+ guilds winning every tw, everyone is getting more from this compensation
    so i doubt you would have gotten the same rewards doing the tw's they canceled
    there are a lot of guilds that havent even seen a single zeta as tw reward
  • 3 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards as christmas present, make it happen.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Give Fulcrum a Phoenix tag for Christmas.....

Your argment makes no sense.

MSF makes mistakes and gives out free stuff, people are happy.
    CG makes similar mistakes, but dont give out free stuff, people are unhappy.

CG tends to give out rewards when there is a glytch on their side.

First grand arena couldnt attack, everyone gets first place rewards who entered.
    Server shuts down for a short time, Crystal in the inbox of all players.
    TW dont happen for 3 weeks, free top rewards to all players.

Leading up to xmas 3 christmas portraits.. If potraits are your thing.

I am a big fan that basically every event runs this week, that is huge rewards for 20-30 minutes of gameplay.
    There could be something else this week who knows but to date thats good rewards.
    You what clash has done so far, absolutely nothing.
  • You all should play some of the games out there that do absolutely nothing for their player base, even when the stuff that goes wrong is their fault.

MSF only gives these things out because they’re always screwing up.

There’s not enough time between now and Christmas dinner to explain all their screw ups. But I’ll sum up their biggest blunder and cause of their most recent mass exodus in two words....Red stars.
  • I would not be opposed to a gift on Christmas. Could always use more credits and omegas! Maybe have credit heists and training droids and all those sim-able one day events unlocked on Christmas?
  • how about a free vault of crystals whos with me?

I would spend my whole vault on stun guns.
  • Do we get any gifts for christmas in our inbox ?
    Maybe 20 free zetas ?

I heard they will be releasing Th'a-Tù on Christmas Day.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    4h3dqfk1f5im.jpeg
  • Honestly, having all these events active is a much appreciated gift. Most of them are good rewards for the play.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I hope I get another picture of an Ewok.

Ive never played MSF, so have no idea what they do. My experience is based on games I used to play and quit because I no longer felt they deserved my time or money.

Curious why there isn't a mass Exodus if MSF give stuff away.... Then again, it's all give and take anyway...

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    With the addition of them on the cartoon... all i want for xmas is the guavaian death gang faction !!!
  • Not asking much, just bring back Revan event...
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    You all should play some of the games out there that do absolutely nothing for their player base, even when the stuff that goes wrong is their fault.

MSF only gives these things out because they’re always screwing up.

There’s not enough time between now and Christmas dinner to explain all their screw ups. But I’ll sum up their biggest blunder and cause of their most recent mass exodus in two words....Red stars.

Oh you had to drop Red Stars, didnt you :)
    I may have implied that msf is better, but that was unintentional. Its lightyears away from swgoh :)
    But they do one thing right, giving out free stuff very often. Everybody likes presents. Why cant we get 5 stun gun salvages, 50 crystals kind of gifts fairly often?