Practice mode?

With 3 vs 3 on Ga and 5 vs 5 on Tw, wouldn't it be cool to have a simple practice mode in the game. Not sure how difficult it would be to include in game, but if it were possible it would certainly be handy to be able to pick 1 to 5 of my guys and put them up against 1 to 5 of my guys. Reading the kit descriptions is all fine for understanding but to experience it firsthand in exhibition would be a powerful supplement, and would really improve the territory wars grand arena feel.

Replies

• Can always practice in galactic war just restart before finishing and a 3v5 should really show your teams value.
  • Galatic war does not count as a practice mode. Most squads in here are terrible amd super weak. We need a sandbox mode with guildmates
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I seem to remember a dev comment that they were worried about burning people out or something. That they'd spend all their time in the game practicing and then go from never leaving the game to take a breath to never coming back to the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I seem to remember a dev comment that they were worried about burning people out or something. That they'd spend all their time in the game practicing and then go from never leaving the game to take a breath to never coming back to the game.

Unless there were rewards attached to it I would just practice when I needed to