Zeta Finn....or wait!

I’ve got my Resistance team up to G11 and vets done.....pushing sRey, the droids and RT to G12
Should I hold fire and wait for JTR (February maybe? :( )
Or.....put a Zeta on Finn. It’s tempting to use that Zeta on BB8 or Chewie instead.....

Replies

• If you've got a decent Poe and Finn, you might as well. It will give you a terrific offensive team for TW, GA, and LS TBs, right now. I've had JTR since May (or whenever she came around the second time), and have never regretted giving Finn his zeta. It'll give you two effective teams for various game modes, vice just one.

Now, that being said, BB-8 needs his zetas, and Chewbacca needs his, as well. So, at some point, you're going to want to apply them all.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You might wanna wait just to be sure it's not nerfed.

Nothing wrong with holding the mats
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    If you don't have BB8's Roll with the Punches yet, it's a pretty great zeta you're going to want for your Resistance team regardless of what happens to Finn.

As for Finn I would definitely wait to see what they do about the C3P0 loop. Nerfing Finn somehow seems like the most likely outcome there.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Congrats on the vets, I won't be there in time been steadily farming since the last event. If the Finn zeta gets a nerf I won't be particularly happy, they should fix the new character. I still use the Finn lead in the absence of JTR for resistance and I'd hate to lose out because of the almighty 3PO was designed badly.
  • BB8 and R2 have zeta's that are very valuable.

Zeta Finn is my 500 arena rank team.

It's my current only zeta arena leader. I was out 2 years.