Grand arena

have to say something your new grand Arena needs to be thought about more
I think the teams we put in to defend should be the teams we attack with not everyone has an unlimited amount if strong teams
So we put strong teams on defence and and keep weak ones to attack the other person with which won’t work because there to weak to win there defence or we put our weaker teams on defence and get beaten that way it’s stupid I don’t have a lot of strong teams to split as do many others it’s a not well though out game needs rethinking

Replies

• Options
    To be fair it's not like every single team you place on defence has to be a gear 12 meta team. My defence is usually a mix of strong teams (90k+ GP) and weaker teams (roughly 70k GP). You also have the option of going all out on defence or saving your best teams for offence. With the ability to see your opponents roster you get to play around and try to place specific teams that you think they will struggle with.
  • Options
    Making those difficult choices is all part of the challenge of GA.

What is messed up right now is using total (squad+fleet) GP for matchmaking in a GA where fleet is completely unusable.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Every game mode has a development aspect too it. They are always going to be pushing us to not just use the same few teams.

This mode just like TW is all about planning a balanced strategy to place teams and have enough for offense. Start with a light defense and work your way up to a better defense over time. Then it's all about who has the best attacks.