Fleet GA

Can we have a ships only GA? But include the toon GP into it so u know, it’s “fair” like how the current 3v3 mode is. We can have it with 2 defenses and 2 attacks depending on ur total GP. Or maybe remove capital ships or allow one repeat. Something like that yea.

Replies

• Options
    Yes of course, because we definitely have enough ships to do a ships only GA....

Obviously you're being sarcastic to prove a point, but what exactly are you accomplishing here?
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Yes of course, because we definitely have enough ships to do a ships only GA....

Obviously you're being sarcastic to prove a point, but what exactly are you accomplishing here?

Showing how foolish people are being
  • Options
    We have only 4 capital ships.
    Only Fleet GA?
    Too less.
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    We have only 4 capital ships.
    Only Fleet GA?
    Too less.

I am sertian OP was being sarcastic.
    He is dirty because he's getting screwed over by GP in GA
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    OP's point - that I share - is "Just don't include ships GP in the matchmaking if there isn't any ship battle."

As someone that focused on ships way more than the average I have 200 to 300k more ship GP than all of my opponents since the first GA.

So that's 200 to 300k less in characters GP, how is it fair when you can't use your ships ?

ysttt7exxbd9.png

o0qbt1l7nj5r.png

2tx1a6n6iue8.png

• Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

Oh yes we definitely do. Surely 3v3 without a capital is feasible. Or one repeat per capital ship?

What’s sarcastic? Can it be eaten? I’m just giving an honest suggestion here.
  • Options
    Honestly rewards in ga aren't good enough for people to be this upset about it.
  • Options
    Sounds awesome.

We could have 1 or 2 squares on defense for capital ships. Maybe a dogfight style 1v1 or 2v2 for individual ships.

Would help fix the lopsidedness of the character only battles using fleet+character GP.
  • Options
    If any of the devs are reading this thread. Please for the love of god include ships in all grand arenas from now on.
  • Options
    I think this is brilliant. Not investing in your fleet is a personal choice afterall.