Admiral Holdo pack....

1)Will this be the least bought pack ever?

2) Same question if they GAVE you £14:99 to take her shards? 😉

Replies

• I wouldn’t buy the pack because I like getting stun guns from her node
  • Holdo is really underrated. Especially with JTR.

^^ she wasn’t meta breaking so the hate for her Intesified lol .

I use her and rose low stars in some tw/ga situations - if used well, they do their job :)
  • Inb4 her cap ship is released ;).
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Inb4 her cap ship is released ;).

Its special ability will be blowing up the enemy's capital ship
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • The hate was real xD
  • Negitive side effect leia gets blown out into space and holdo dies

Absolutely amazing comment =D
  • I like her hair
    :*
  • 1)Will this be the least bought pack ever?

2) Same question if they GAVE you £14:99 to take her shards? 😉

The Rose Tico pack will have that high honour.
  • I've actually been farming Holdo for a while with the intent to put her on my JTR team in PVP events. She's a pretty good tank, and AOE daze messes with a lot of teams.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I hope they don’t give her a capital ship.. I hate the new movies and I really hate this character
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Holdo is really underrated. Especially with JTR.
    Holdo's great! Super tough, throws foresigh around, the AoE has multiple uses (spreading daze, clearing mass foresight, critting a bunch and spreading expose, etc) beyond simple damage. The only complaint I have with her is that her zeta only heals health. If it healed protection she'd be muuuch better.
    shes honestly better with a Finn Zeta team due to her mass kill expose attack i dont find her as good in a rey team atm
    Horses for courses. Under Finn she spams her AoE, under Rey she's a reflexive tank like Royal Guard back in the day, but without the dangerous taunt trigger. She fits well in either team, but fills a different role in each one.

EDIT: Forgot to say, that under Rey you're using her AoE to throw a bunch of exposes and daze out there, then single-target focus burning down enemies one at a time. Under Finn you're cracking a bunch of exposes at once for a lot of cooldown reductions and turn meter bumps. The thing about Finn is that once you have 2-3 exposes on the field, you can just keep chaining them together with new ones, so Holdo becomes overkill. I prefer her with Rey because she's a hat on a hat with Finn.

But, as I said, she's a good fit for both.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I'm thinking of getting it. Not my highest priority farm ATM but would put her at 6* for me.