PSA - Heists active

Just a little note to say that all the Heists (credit, droid, smuggler's run) are active now. Only one missing is Contraband Cargo, which we had yesterday. Didn't want anyone to miss them in the wall of events, especially as we are going through a spell of people missing stuff in-game.

Enjoy! I hope the other events bring you tons of shard shop currency and you get many mods with decent speed secondaries.

Merry Christmas SWGOH peeps.

Replies

• When did Smuggler’s Run start having preloaded TM on the last level?
  • I didn’t think it did. I used to be able to beat with low gear vets and Young Han. But now just getting creamed. Something changed.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    I didn’t think it did. I used to be able to beat with low gear vets and Young Han. But now just getting creamed. Something changed.

No.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Seems the same to me. I can still hit auto and full clear with only l337 looking in rough shape by the end.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    I didn’t think it did. I used to be able to beat with low gear vets and Young Han. But now just getting creamed. Something changed.

U might have gotten mind tricked. Nothing has changed, it’s just as rng and tm-loadish as before.
  • It’s always been pre-loaded.

I’ve never had a problem getting to the final stage, but every time I’ve gotten there since the event debuted I’ve gotten EXPLODED in no time flat on that stage.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.