Soooooo many events

Prev1
Thanks CG. Things for fun, things to sim, lots of resources for free. I love it!

Replies

• Yes! Thanks CG
  • Agreed. Nice gesture on their part. Having fun with all the events! Any chance of Galactic Bounty 2 showing up by the way?
  • yes thank you, it’s fun and also making me double check several times that i don’t overlook an event lol
  • Great way to get amped for holidays! Ty cg
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Now this is podracing!
  • Thank you CG! Now there's plenty to do in the holidays between two courses of meal.
  • Thank you and merry christmas
  • Love the events! Thanks and Merry Christmas!
  • Yup Galactic Bounties 2 is in there. Mine says its live in about 4 days.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Having fun with all the events! Any chance of Galactic Bounty 2 showing up by the way?
    It's there on the event screen as upcoming in 3.5 days.

• Fantastic week for events. What a great holiday celebration! Thanks CG and happy holidays to you and yours!
  • It's class! Lots of toilet time :)
  • The wall of Events is fantastic. This is a great way to celebrate the holidays. Like TV stations airing marathons every holiday season, this should be a tradition as well :smiley:

Thank you so much to those who made this decision.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Fantastic Week for all players that are at least Level 85... low level players like me at Level 70 got nearly nothing to play and so nearly no good stuff like it was at christmas last year with the free gifts, so yes, if you are an end gamer that really are fantastic competition weeks for you.
  • Hanse wrote: »
    Fantastic Week for all players that are at least Level 85... low level players like me at Level 70 got nearly nothing to play and so nearly no good stuff like it was at christmas last year with the free gifts, so yes, if you are an end gamer that really are fantastic competition weeks for you.

If you’ve been playing since last Christmas and are still Level 70 then you clearly don’t play this game very much and have Little right to complain.
  • Leveling to 85 only takes 3-4 months even if you don't play a ton/spend anything
  • The events are great. My shard currency grows by the day. But I'll eventually spend it down like always.

But longterm, we really need sim buttons as a qol for many of the easier tiers of these events and harder tiers added for end game users.

Don't get me wrong I love all the extra stuff but would like a challenge. I can pretty much auto all these events. And hitting auto, wait, auto, wait gets tiring. So sim buttons are needed.
  • Only thing that would make this better is more SIM options for the events. Some of these of already done multiple times at 3*. Otherwise, thank you thank you thank you.
  • The events are great. My shard currency grows by the day. But I'll eventually spend it down like always.

But longterm, we really need sim buttons as a qol for many of the easier tiers of these events and harder tiers added for end game users.

Don't get me wrong I love all the extra stuff but would like a challenge. I can pretty much auto all these events. And hitting auto, wait, auto, wait gets tiring. So sim buttons are needed.

I mostly agree although I do enjoy playing through Rebel Roundup and seeing how many stacks of Many Disintegrations I can get. My record so far is 13 stacks on Boba by round 8.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    The events are great. My shard currency grows by the day. But I'll eventually spend it down like always.

I mostly agree although I do enjoy playing through Rebel Roundup and seeing how many stacks of Many Disintegrations I can get. My record so far is 13 stacks on Boba by round 8.

I got 18 on IG88 . Fun stuff. Did almost 100k on his basic 😂
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    The events are great. My shard currency grows by the day. But I'll eventually spend it down like always.

Sim buttons don't take that away from you. You still have that option. My record is 60 on boba on the first two tiers btw. But that was with squishy bhs that died making boba solo the rest by spamming the enemies that revive enough times to stack boba to the point he can one shot everyone.

But now I have bhs geared so I just hit auto and they clear all 3 tiers without the buff.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

I got 18 on IG88 . Fun stuff. Did almost 100k on his basic 😂

wp8c9us7l14n.png
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Oh no, I'm not falling into this trap again!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Oh no, I'm not falling into this trap again!

you got me. I commented just to trap you.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'm too wily.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I'm too wily.

But seriously not trolling you. Just autoed a lot of events this morning so it's on my mind. And felt relevant to this post.

If you look at the grand arena mega thread I haven't mentioned it once.
  • The event lots are waiting for hasnt returned yet :(
  • The event lots are waiting for hasnt returned yet :(

Which event? Revan?
  • Thank you CG!!!!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I'll take this event cadence every. Single. Day. And never get tired of it. Ever.