Grandmaster Yoda Event?

The December calendar clearly indicates the Master Yoda event is supposed to be starting today. So... where is the event? I've been farming for weeks in prep for the event.

Replies

• It actually states the mythic version, which is not the legendary event. Only the mythic event is running for Christmas
  • It's only the mythic version of the event. If you didn't already have a 7* GMY before this it you wont see the mythic version in your events tab.
  • Dang! Totally bummed about that. I guess I misunderstood the naming convention. I thought both events were mythic type events, but one had "mythic" appended to the end of the name to indicate it wasn't the one that gives the shards. The next week just got tremendously disappointing for me. Been farming like a mad man for weeks thinking I could earn Yoda, R2D2, and BB8. Doesn't sound like I'm going to get any of them. I did however burn through 4000 crystals for no reason though... :neutral:
  • Look at it this way, Atleast you are ready for the events to show up, and you can focus on gear or starring other chars up, it’s not a complete waste.
  • That bites, sorry to hear that. But at least you’re ready for the next time it comes! Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Chances are he's coming next month (based on his history https://swgohevents.com/event/grandmasters-training)
  • Yup, your efforts are not wasted because R2 and BB8 should be back in January and now you are ready for them. :)