Galactic Bounties 1 What team? What strategy?

OTBCreator
70 posts Member
edited December 2018
Sorry if this is in the wrong area, but im trying to figure out how to beat the wampa section, but he is destroying my team. I can figure out the best way to do this. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Figured it out. For anyone who wants to know. Zboosk G12, Fett G12, Dengar G11, Greedo G11, Cad Bane G10. Throwing in cad bane made it so much easier with his stun.

Replies

• TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Stun and ability block so he can't get protection up.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to clear it with the following team, Jango Fett 6*g8(L), Boba Fett g9, Dengar g9, Bossk g12, Cad Bane g8. The stun and other helpful debuffs worked better with this combination than other combinations.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I've never done the wampas or even bothered with the title. At the rate these IPD shards are going, I'll probably finish IPD around they time they get rid of this event entirely. It is just stupid at this point.

Story of my life

jg103mbkca2h.jpg
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    I've never done the wampas or even bothered with the title. At the rate these IPD shards are going, I'll probably finish IPD around they time they get rid of this event entirely. It is just stupid at this point.

Story of my life

jg103mbkca2h.jpg

I have the Bounty Hunter title and I can't even 3* the Nest tier of GB2.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Stun and ability block so he can't get protection up.
    This. The Wampa bounty is an exercise in offensive crowd control. If you think Wampa is fun, wait until you try the Nest bounty! :D
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I still respectfully disagree that Wampa is a crowd.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I still respectfully disagree that Wampa is a crowd.
    I respectfully suggest standing next to one and tell me you don't feel crowded. :D
  • Options
    Nest tier is just stun and stack the thermals, then watch her blow up when she takes a turn.