Grand arena Setting zero defense

Today is the third time My opponent has set zero defense in GA, second time in a row. I thought auto defenses were supposed to be set. It’s frustrating that I can’t progress in quests or try out the new 3v3 gameplay.

Replies

• I’m with you Potterhead, it’s a joke. I get that’s it’s free rewards but you just can’t try anything
  • Today is the third time My opponent has set zero defense in GA, second time in a row. I thought auto defenses were supposed to be set. It’s frustrating that I can’t progress in quests or try out the new 3v3 gameplay.

Auto defenses only kick in on the second and third rounds based on what the player set in the first.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Here's what I'd like to see for this scenario:

1. You must set defense in all slots, or you don't get to attack.
    2. If your opponent sets no defense in a slot, the system allows you to sim card those battles for full credit.
  • If you don't set defence you don't get to join the next GA. Simple. Considering you had to actively click "join" to participate, then it'll encourage people from not throwing toddler tantrums when they see their opponents roster and not setting D.
  • I admittedly am guilty of not setting defenses a couple of times but I apparently misunderstood how auto defense worked. I thought it said it would always put a defense in for you if you didn't set one. I would not be surprised if a fairly high percentage of players were mistaken like myself and the OP.
  • I was confused why I still had all my best players. That explains it if it didn't set any defense at all.