Christmas Event / Boxing Day Sale?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited December 2018
Does CG ever do a christmas event (x2 rewards) or some sale for boxing day on crystals?

Just wondering cuz this game is under EA.

Replies

• Victorious
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hmm, just wanted to jump in and support, I'm new lvl 79 , and I'm wondering the same... I did a Google and it linked me to the forums to a post that had nothing to do with the ops question other than querying the word Christmas.

I've done some research, there's another thread that some vet barks at the poster that they should be happy for tw rewards.

Many new players don't have tw ready squads or a guild for that matter, a guild that I like....

If there's nothing, that Thanksgiving event def made me think the Christmas event would be better.

Just curious. Most ppl don't bother with forums due to the veterans unwelcomeing nature, to put it nicely.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    There's a ton of events this week. I'm assuming that's the gift.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yep. 1600 shard shop currency today felt like enough of a present. Never mind all the mods that might be good.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    IIRC last year there was a crystal sale that didn't match up with what they had said it was going to be (like they said vault and then it was only on a lower packet or something) so it was a big controversy.
  • Options
    While the mods and gear are nice from all of the events, it’s kind of inconsiderate of them that on the busiest day of the year for everyone their “gift” is throwing every time consuming event possible at us on top of TB and GA.
    I’m surprised that they’re not offering bonus crystals with purchases or double drops on all nodes.
  • Options
    My memory is not great, but we have had Xmas bonuses previously. This year appears to be lots of events at same time.

As for veteran players being unwelcoming, I’ve been playing nearly 3 years and enjoy forums. Also am in a great guild “The Falcon Alliance” which is a mix players. We have fun, help each other and raid constantly.

Message me if your interested in joining us.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    IIRC last year there was a crystal sale that didn't match up with what they had said it was going to be (like they said vault and then it was only on a lower packet or something) so it was a big controversy.

That was the bobafett popup sale i believe
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. 1600 shard shop currency today felt like enough of a present. Never mind all the mods that might be good.

Im a grinch heh now 0-21 on imperal assault on commando not dropping 7 events in a row :( 105 shards to go.

My xmas present seems to be stun guns and commando not popping in GET store and stuns dodging shard shop :)

But yeah im def loving all the events
  • Options
    The event is all the events.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I would've laughed if they would have sent out a white elephant to everyone containing 3 CW Chewie shards. I had hoped we would see double drops for a few days. I had hoped for a little boost to try to be ready for Revan