Is a Wiggs Chaze R2-D2 team still viable in lower ends of arena?

Is a Wiggs Chaze R2-D2 team still viable around 1500-2000 ranks, in a shard from about may 2017.

Replies

• Lol, I run into those at 300-400 all the time. They're definitely viable, they just have too many counters. It's not a team with a ton of utility (not super useful everywhere) but it's a quality team as long as you don't need to be -200
  • They are still annoying at TW.
    They can do well aside from meta squad.
  • I think you can run pretty much any team at that ranking and do well, if it's decently geared and modded. Chaze isn't the godlike team it used to be, but it's still decent.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• The worst characters with good mods are viable at 1500...
  • I think just playing is viable at that level. I imagine a lot of the teams at below 1500 are inactive players.

But I haven't dropped below 100 in months so hard to say for sure. But even when I ran a cobbled together team based on my highest characters and only ran 1 battle a day for dailies, I stayed in the top 1000 easily.
  • Is a Wiggs Chaze R2-D2 team still viable around 1500-2000 ranks, in a shard from about may 2017.

LOL I am fairly certain that any team whatsoever is viable in the 1500-2000 ranks if they are all g10 geared