For all the 3*ed event

If can’t auto complete due to level of difficulty and can’t simply sim, I just skip, don’t want to waste time to repeat time after time.

Replies

• Thanks for your contribution.
    Can I have your rewards then?
  • You’re saying if you can’t win with Auto battle or sim the event, you don’t do it? What a waste of potential resources. It took me 45 minutes to do all the events this morning, but I netted a TON of stuff. It’s worth it. If you genuinely can’t do it, then yeah, it goes without saying to not do that tier. Kind of a “duh” moment, too.
  • You’re saying if you can’t win with Auto battle or sim the event, you don’t do it? What a waste of potential resources. It took me 45 minutes to do all the events this morning, but I netted a TON of stuff. It’s worth it. If you genuinely can’t do it, then yeah, it goes without saying to not do that tier. Kind of a “duh” moment, too.

Lol 45min. Thats why it needs to be simmable. U just proved his point btw
  • It’s 45 minutes for all, what, 13 tiers of the events? I did 2 tiers of the thrawn mythic, 3 of Yoda’s, and all 8 of the assault battles. That’s not bad. Especially if you spread them out over the day. Fortunately I had nothing going on this morning.
  • Considering how abnormal it is for us to have all these events at once, that’s almost no time. Simming them would be nice, but not even trying, even if you can beat it with strategy, if you can’t auto it is just plain silly.
  • I am also aware that a couple tiers of the events were simmable, so it’s more like 11 tiers in 45 minutes. Which is still nothing, comparing how long it takes to finish all the tiers of an assault battle when we only have 1 event going.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    OP has also bragged about his amazing roster and then refused to link it. I'm going to just walk away from this thread...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    OP has also bragged about his amazing roster and then refused to link it. I'm going to just walk away from this thread...

I can post anyone’s roster, can’t I? And I know you are not smart enough to know the difference.

It’s a waste of time to explain someone like you who basically live in this forum. Go get a real life, playing this game and replying posts will only make your life harder and unhappier.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Edward wrote: »

I can post anyone’s roster, can’t I?

I don't know what this means. You were asked to post your own (not someone else's) multiple times when you started your bragging thread, and you ignored it every time.

I appreciate your concern for my life however. If it makes you feel any better, playing this game makes my life happier (I wouldn't play otherwise) and replying to posts = killing time at work.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    @Edward please post a link to gg with your profile.
  • He also claimed he can do all the events easily:
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    It's too bad claims have no consequences.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    He also claimed he can do all the events easily:
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

Some events can’t auto even with g12 decent mods, I 3*ed all the repeating events so I say they are easy for me but I don’t want to waste time to play over and over again.

My post says clearly I want to auto or sim for all the events that have been 3*ed, if can’t I just skip.

If you can’t read, your reply is useless and people don’t take you seriously.

@TVF same for you.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Why are you afraid that people will see your roster?
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Why are you afraid that people will see your roster?

You can’t be more wrong, I am not afraid.

And I don’t need to give my personal information to anyone because I don’t feel that I need to prove anything to them.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Personal information? What are you even talking about?

Regardless, if you just wanna be known as the person who does nothing but brag without backing it up, cool.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Personal information? What are you even talking about?

Regardless, if you just wanna be known as the person who does nothing but brag without backing it up, cool.

Lol, I don’t need to give you anything no matter what you have asked for.

I am not your parents. You should get used to be refused and disappointments.

Just because a few of you asked, doesn’t mean I need to give to you.

Like I said, I don’t need to prove anything to any of you. I get what I wanted and I am happy.

Your happiness and needs don’t concern me.
  • As an independent observer I am someone that did do every event. Now I would pick the longer events (8 rounds) and maybe turn on auto jump in the shower. get out of shower claim rewards start next auto and get dressed things like that so I was not spending as much time to complete everything. So it is possible to do everything without taking up the whole day. However i agree it would be nice if you could SIM more. Even little things like the omega events being able to multi SIM all at once would be nice. i would even like it if they did a count like Galactic War that once you complete an event 50 times you can SIM it. I love playing this game but with more and more being added to it as a loyal supporter it would be nice to be able to use these SIM tickets more often to save mroe time that could be spent analyzing my roster and improving Mods and such.