Shard chat groups

Please could someone help me with getting connected to my Shard chat group. I have been trying for ages but keep getting ignored. Is this typical that Shard chat groups lock out individuals ? I know we have both discord and Line chat groups as one member told me but reckons he cannot get me connected despite him trying to talk to the apparent organisers. It all feels a bit like playground bullying if they are locking individuals out ???

Replies

• Build a more powerful fleet than they do, and youll be contacted instantly ;)
  • Search the PvP section of the forums for the names of the top members of your shard - they may already be looking for people.

If you dont find them, then make a post yourself.
    Post the names of the top players in your shard as the topic in the PvP section of the forums, and include which arena kind you're looking to get into (fleet or squad).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Landale3 wrote: »
    Search the PvP section of the forums for the names of the top members of your shard - they may already be looking for people.

If you dont find them, then make a post yourself.
    Post the names of the top players in your shard as the topic in the PvP section of the forums, and include which arena kind you're looking to get into (fleet or squad).

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/pvp-and-rivalry