First of all I don't have strong opinions on the subject. Just wanted to see where the community stands on it.
This is the current division system:
- A full team maxed is worth somewhere in between 100-120k GP approx.
- There are exceptions to this rule as gear/zeta acquisition will be very hard for beginners till 1.25M GP where the current first cutoffs begin.
- I think the that the divisions should be more granulated. Talked with my guildies in 3M-4M range and saw that full clears are an exception for them whereas no-full clears are an exception for me right at the 4M GP line.
I think it's reasonable to see a team addition for every 500k GP. You can fit 5 full teams in that GP whereas 2 more teams will need to be in usable state at minimum for each team step.
- Currently I think the majority of the playerbase is within the 2.75-4M range. I'm not sure the non uniform experience current cutoffs is necessarily a bad thing. But I still would like to see more uniformity in experience as the rosters develop within this range. There's none. Not only does my matches end in full clears in both sides, it also leaves quite a good amount of the rosters unused. So this introduces a factor of chance in the matches which makes the whole ordeal less worth the bother.
- I would like the see differing prize tiers, but I'm not sure on it either as more developed rosters are already rewarded for being so elsewhere in the game.