Con I complete this event at 7 stars? Plus mod advice needed.

Hi I was wondering if I can earn a 7 star OT Chewbacca with the BH I have at the Gear I have them. I have all the Omega abilities omega'd and Bossk's leadership Zeta'd but no other zetas My bounty hunters are:

Bassk gear 12
Boba Fett gear 11
Dengar gear 11
Geedo gear 11
Zam Wesell Gear 9

And how do I best mod them for this challenge? I assume potency and speed. Anything else I need to try and boost? Thanks.

https://swgoh.gg/p/525663959/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

Replies

• I really hope you can, cause I am going to be attempting this with G12+ zBossk w/ G12+ zBoba and G9 Dengar/Greedo/Cad (Or G8Cam whichever plays out better)

If that doesnt work for me I am going to hope my Lame excuse for Arena Mods will help and then start panic gearing Dengar/Greedo to try and RNG pass it

https://swgoh.gg/p/473796313/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

With these potato hunters I was able to 3* Wampa without any issues a few days ago so if I can not at least take my Chews from 5* to 6* with addition of Bossk/Dengar <-- Didnt have them when I 5*'d Him
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The team composition and gear is good enough for tier 7. For mods, I'd mod Bossk for tankng, Boba for max crit damage, with offense on cross (and maybe even arrow) to maximize damage when execute crits. Mod Greedo for crit chance, to increase the chance of multiple attacks with basic.
  • In my personal experience, even without the zeta to replenish his protection on a kill (My Boba is however Zeta'd already) it would be best to try and achieve at least 20k protection on Boba so its 30k after Bossk lead.
  • Gear will be good enough.
  • Thanks everyone. Now let's hope the RNG will be with me.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Yeah, good luck, I'm doing it right now and really the RNG at the start is like banging your head against a wall while you watch paint dry on the wall your head is banging against while you also look down and watch grass grow.

Edit: Yay for the Boba/Zam/Dengar/Greedo/IG88 combo. beat it even with G10 BH in only a few tries and no Zeta's.

Thank you Reddit guide.
    Post edited by Gorem on
  • Its so miserable lol g12zbossk, g12 zbobba, g12 dengar, g11 greedo and g11 cad are all just melting. Its purely rng based.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    Yeah, good luck, I'm doing it right now and really the RNG at the start is like banging your head against a wall while you watch paint dry on the wall your head is banging against while you also look down and watch grass grow.

Edit: Yay for the Boba/Zam/Dengar/Greedo/IG88 combo. beat it even with G10 BH in only a few tries and no Zeta's.

Thank you Reddit guide.

I am inclined to call **** on this. Tier 7 clear with G10 Hunters and no Zetas or Bossk Lead? and using IG 88? That squishy pile of bounty hunters could not possibly have done 7* Chewie.
  • Gorem wrote: »

Thank you Reddit guide.
    Which guide? I will be using the same team.

• I did it. It took 10 tries but I did it. RNG decides this event. If you can get luck on the start It can be done, but you have to be lucky.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Gorem wrote: »

Thank you Reddit guide.

I am inclined to call **** on this. Tier 7 clear with G10 Hunters and no Zetas or Bossk Lead? and using IG 88? That squishy pile of bounty hunters could not possibly have done 7* Chewie.

@Tie_Wan_Jyn

Ahem: https://swgoh.gg/p/774585692/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

And Ahem: https://swgoh.gg/p/774585692/characters/chewbacca

IG88 is not squishy under a Boba lead, I can tell you've never tried Boba lead with capped Potency. My IG88 was cannon fodder yes, but with 100% potency on him and potency on everyone else, he had so much defence he could tank the first hits so well. Then the rest just cleaned up.G9 Dengar G10 Zam, G11 IG88/Greedo and G12 Boba. No zeta's. Low speed on mods. (I did mean to say "with some G10".)

@KKatarn

Here is the Reddit Guide that I followed to beat it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/9k27iu/how_to_beat_tier_7_of_chewie_with_low_gear_no/
  • Thanks @Goren, was able to grab Chewbacca 6* after less than 10 tries. Will spend the next few days upping gear for Dengar and Greedo to prepare for level 7*. :)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    SCOED wrote: »
    I did it. It took 10 tries but I did it. RNG decides this event. If you can get luck on the start It can be done, but you have to be lucky.

Congrats! :) Yeah, all it takes is a good starting and bam!
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Thanks @Goren, was able to grab Chewbacca 6* after less than 10 tries. Will spend the next few days upping gear for Dengar and Greedo to prepare for level 7*. :)

Good work on the six star, and good luck to the seven star! :) Glad to help!