Wampa

I just unlocked wampa at 5*.
I saved all guild events tokens since beginning so probably one of the first ones to have it.
My arena team is so so, just like any other empire.

I want to somehow stick Wampa onto arena team. It will probably make me less prone to attacks in near term.

Any suggestions what team to assemble?
I can get Wampa to g8 at the moment.
https://swgoh.gg/p/867892437/characters/

Replies

• I want to somehow stick Wampa onto arena team. It will probably make me less prone to attacks in near term.
    On the contrary, it will make you a big hairy target. Seriously.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I want to somehow stick Wampa onto arena team. It will probably make me less prone to attacks in near term.
    On the contrary, it will make you a big hairy target. Seriously.

My shard is pretty new, most players just hitting 85.
    I avoid unique teams and probably others too.
    I wouldn’t attack a wampa, not in 50-100 range.
    I would have no idea what to expect. Especially so many empire/bastila teams everywhere.

I can swap out for defense.

• Wampa isnt the best for arena (but great for tb/raids). If youd like to use him there, get a Rex for leader. He can lead various characters together, irrelevant of faction.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    If you really wanna drop someone for Wampa, go for Palp, Vader, Tarkin, Thrawn, Wampa (so, drop TFP)

but as others said, it's not advised.

what to expect when going against Wampa? If you don't control him (ability block, cd increase, stun( opening turn your team gets dazed and he gets protection.

he's kinda tough, hits on the hard side and likes to counter. He can stack offense. Not really fast, but his basic can gain tm (which can be scary if he's countering a lot)

Usually, when Wampa is in arena, he just gets controlled as the rest of the team is wiped out. Then he dies.

You are at a rather low level, so it might work
  • Wampa wamps. But g12+2-3 is ideal
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Thank you for responses.
    I really went out of my way to get Wampa, but only 5 * so can’t use in raids.
    I am really starting to struggle in arena, especially against bastila jedi. Yes, my vader goes first but then what...
    He is a monster to gear too.

Is Wampa bundle worth it?
    Has $8 in crystals in it. So $12 for 25 shards
  • Thank you for responses.
    I really went out of my way to get Wampa, but only 5 * so can’t use in raids.
    I am really starting to struggle in arena, especially against bastila jedi. Yes, my vader goes first but then what...
    He is a monster to gear too.

Is Wampa bundle worth it?
    Has $8 in crystals in it. So $12 for 25 shards

Wampa was relatively easy to gear, just maxed mine recently, and the team comp I ran a while back was EZPZ, Vader, Nihilus, Sion, and Wampa with a zeta on cornered beast. worked pretty well, but I prefer LAB over Wampa even though he's my favorite character in the game.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/