No defense set GA

One of our guildmates is facing a player that set no defenses. Our person set all defenses and 296 base gains on first 2 territories, 592 for all 4, 328 for all 4 defenses set, so 920 points which jives with current score of 920-0.

Now, can the player that set no defenses still attack? And if so, if they have strong units they could attack understrength and get bonus points from that and maybe bonus protection points as well. They could theoretically score more than the base points, which our opposing person could not do anything about since cannot attack empty zones.

Replies

• No, defense is worth 90 points. Attack is worth a max of 64. A person who doesnt place D will always lose.
  • One sets full defense, and the other sets no defense. Then latter cannot win.
    If your enemy didn’t set one’s Defense, congrats. You win.
    But you cannot do anything for GA Challenge.

Of course, your enemy still is able to attack.
    But, Again, you win.
  • In this circumstance for me. 56 max win, times 2 in the zone. 112. Conquer zone 176 is 286. Set defense is 82 times 2 so 164. If I cannot attack and get only base points they could win.
  • Finally got a screenshot to upload for example
  • Sigh, I see thread did get moved to GA thread, which makes sense. Although hoped it would have stayed in open a bit longer to get a few more views. Just kind of hoping that something is off in our observation of scoring the case where our player scored 920 max against someone that set zero defenders and that if the opponent had super characters that could come in and solo squads and score 1144 points (each squad max victory points X2 and conquer points) X4....that would seem like an exploit.
  • If it worked that way you would see many, many threads up in arms about it. They can't overcome the extra points differential from setting D.
  • In this circumstance for me. 56 max win, times 2 in the zone. 112. Conquer zone 176 is 286. Set defense is 82 times 2 so 164. If I cannot attack and get only base points they could win.

If the opponent didn't set any defence, it means you automatically get the Conquer Banners, on top of your base Defense Banners.

So even if he conquers all your territories, he can only get at most the same number of Conquer Banners as you... then your Set Defense Banners > his max Offense Win Banners = you win :smile: