Matching problem in GA

Good day, first off I would like to say that I really like GA. Best thing in the game. I have a little problem that I would like to draw attention to. I narrowly lost my first fight in GA to someone who went to the final. The problem is that everyone in my group all have roughly 200 000 more gp in arena roster than I have. We all have 2 300 000 gp but that includes fleets which we are not allowed to use in 3v3 mode. I hope this is something that was just overlooked and hopefully has an easy fix. I am probably in the minority but it feels a little unfair.
Thanks for a great game.

Replies

• Options
    The brackets only dictate how many teams you place on defence.

Matching is done on overall GP and the difference will be nowhere near 200k. Most people are reporting the difference being within 10k, usually even less.

The OP’s complaint (along with many, many other forum users) is that overall GP is comprised of character GP + ship GP, and that these figures are NOT evenly matched.

A player with 3M GP could have 2M character GP + 1M ship GP, whilst another could have 1.8M character GP + 1.2M ship GP. The Grand Arena matchmaking will throw these guys in together as a fair matchup, even though the ship GP is irrelevant this time around.

On this occasion I have sympathy for that complaint.