3 vs. Nightsisters

Hi,

I'm having serious trouble beating nightsisters squads with Talzin, Daka and Zombie in this 3V3 GA. None of them have been Arena level mods or power but they consistently whoop my poor guys who I throw against them.

What squads have you found that can beat this NS squad effectively?

Replies

• Troopers with zveers
  • Troopers with zveers

In 3v3? Im aware of 5v5 counters and in fact my troopers are my go to team to beat em, but 3v3 troopers don't have enough killing power/survivability to take on NS
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    My imp troops have had a lot more trouble in 3v3, but have been able to get the job done on any team where they can drop someone quick enough.

So they might work.
    Have you tried Palp lead against them? Palp, Vader +1?
  • Troopers with zveers

In 3v3? Im aware of 5v5 counters and in fact my troopers are my go to team to beat em, but 3v3 troopers don't have enough killing power/survivability to take on NS

Thats what I use, zveers, snow, shore. As long as zombie drops often enough, it should work with 2 aoes.

If thats not your thing, you can try a palp thrawn +1 combo perhaps. Denying turns is also a clever way.
  • I use palp+vader+tank. That tank in my case is zaalbar because I have nowhere else to use him and he taunts when someone's health drops (which in the NS case is first turn)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Or go for the two attempts kill:
    One junk team to strip the NS of protection and pave the way for your trooper team.
  • 3's teams all seem to be going 1 taunter with 2 support/attackers.

NS seem to be best for 2 of these teams.
  • Veers won't work very well in 3v3 without death trooper. I can get by without DT in 5v5, but not in 3v3. My troopers (zVeers, zStark, Snowtrooper) were a solid 65K going against a 48K Nightsister team and got totally owned. I mean it wasn't even close despite me having 20K more squad power.

The problem is Daka's stun - in 3v3 when modded for potency it just goes off too many times. Yes, I had the dps to take her out twice -- and zombie two or even three times as I recall. But with that zeta on Talzin there are too many resurrects to make anything good happen. It's basically like putting 3 troopers on 5 nightsisters.

So from there I think I threw maybe six more teams at them -- every single team had more squad power than 48K. All of them. I used a zPapatine lead, a zFinn lead, and a zBalista lead with Yoda. Every team failed. If modded proper that NS trio of zTalzin, Zombie, Daka is one of the most broken things in the game.
  • Easiest squad is bh. Jango, boba and bossk but even if you just have a squad with at least one of boba and jango you should be able to beat them
  • Zossk(L) boba dengar, auto and win.
  • Veers won't work very well in 3v3 without death trooper. I can get by without DT in 5v5, but not in 3v3. My troopers (zVeers, zStark, Snowtrooper) were a solid 65K going against a 48K Nightsister team and got totally owned. I mean it wasn't even close despite me having 20K more squad power.

The problem is Daka's stun - in 3v3 when modded for potency it just goes off too many times. Yes, I had the dps to take her out twice -- and zombie two or even three times as I recall. But with that zeta on Talzin there are too many resurrects to make anything good happen. It's basically like putting 3 troopers on 5 nightsisters.

So from there I think I threw maybe six more teams at them -- every single team had more squad power than 48K. All of them. I used a zPapatine lead, a zFinn lead, and a zBalista lead with Yoda. Every team failed. If modded proper that NS trio of zTalzin, Zombie, Daka is one of the most broken things in the game.

The mistake you made was using starck. He's terrible, hindering the attempt. Had you used Shore in place of him, you should not have had to worry about dying, because plagues are non existent that way.
    You claimed yourself that you were easily killing them 5 times already, you surely could have done 2-3 more kills to finish them off if you lived longer.
  • Another option is zBast. +150 tenacity means no plague, no stuns. Easy win.
  • NS are a pain for me. Talzin Daka Zombie combos are ridiculous.