Help for 7* chewwy

I know there are hundreds of threads on here today alone but i’d really appreciate the help, this is the team i have, i’ve tried health mod sets, potency mod sets and the best crit chance/ crit damage sets i have but still no look, can anyone give me any advice?

kbpxvmyqx5h9.png

Replies

• Options
    Farm bosk or keep trying!
  • Options
    I know there are hundreds of threads on here today alone but i’d really appreciate the help, this is the team i have, i’ve tried health mod sets, potency mod sets and the best crit chance/ crit damage sets i have but still no look, can anyone give me any advice?

kbpxvmyqx5h9.png

I beat it with the same comp as you except I had Zam instead of IG-88. Kill Chewy first then DO NOT attack Han. He’ll just sit there and counter you unless you can magically stun him. My KO was: Chewie, Lando, Leia, R2, Han. I didn’t even need to hit a payout because ironically enough I had to kill Han to get it. Here’s my team:

tbgq35bccebw.png
  • Options
    How many turns did your Zam get? Cause IG just gets KO’d straight away aswell as atleast 2 others before i even get a turn...
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Gonna be struggle city without Bossk. I had him and still lost Greedo, but I won on the 2nd try. G12 Bossk, G12 Boba, G12 Greedo, G11 IG88, G11 Dengar.

Mod for buttloads of potency (I assume Boba is your lead) and pray to RNGesus. And try to stun/TM drain Han whenever you can.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    How many turns did your Zam get? Cause IG just gets KO’d straight away aswell as atleast 2 others before i even get a turn...

Everyone actually survived the initial onslaught, so she survived almost the entire time. I had three left standing at the end. Use Cad to stun Chewie. Dengar can also stun, so keep Chewie stunned until he’s dead.
  • Options
    Attacking Han during Chewie alive is totally suicide.