Moments like this...

I got Chewie to 7 stars and g12 last night, for a moment it felt special, then I realized that there really isn't nothing special about it. You see I'm not one of the few who got him, at this point most people have him at 7 stars also. I've never gotten a legendary to 7 stars right away except when I paid 30 bucks for CLS. It felt special to have CLS because I was one of 6 people in my guild to have him. All other legendaries I've managed to get the second time to 7 stars with the exception of BB8 who I got with the 3rd try.

Moments like this make me realize that unless you pay for characters there's really no way to truly enjoy the game. You can talk all you want about sense of accomplishment but at the end of the day it feels better to have a character before most of the other people do. It makes me understand why rich folks love characters like Revan, it's because although it's gonna cost them a lot, it feels like it's worth it. Nobody is gonna sit around and wait for the sense of accomplishment because it simply doesn't compare.

Sometimes I wish it was easier for f2p to have a way to earn 7 star characters upon release, but then again if I can do it so can everyone else. There would be no point, the only way to keep characters limited is by putting them behind paywalls...

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    PeteBajama wrote: »
    Moments like this make me realize that unless you pay for characters there's really no way to truly enjoy the game.

I keep saying this, but I don't understand why you play this game. Especially if this really is the only thing you like about it and you won't pay.

I get tons of enjoyment out of this game. Still no Traya or Revan.

I am not trying to troll or insult you. It just seems like you hate the game and I can't understand why anyone would spend free time on something they hate.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH