Why does Han deal 30k damage?

Why does Han deal 30k damage on his basic + Chewbacca assist in the Legendary? Who thought that this is acceptable on any level???

Replies

• Because they have these AI toons tuned to be Gear 12.5, with everything maxed out. Their speed is somewhere around 300 each as I recall someone mentioning the first time the event happened?
  • Chewbacca always assists guarded allies....
  • Han doesnt do near that much damage on a G12 Bossk, all is needed is to get Bossk taunt up, i finished chewie without losing protection with a G12-l team(G11 Dengar)

If you don't have a Bossk though good luck that will be tough.
  • Hanfirst wrote: »
    Han doesnt do near that much damage on a G12 Bossk, all is needed is to get Bossk taunt up, i finished chewie without losing protection with a G12-l team(G11 Dengar)

If you don't have a Bossk though good luck that will be tough.

I've gone as far as to put 3 tenacity sets on Bossk and still he gets stunned 3 times in a row. (Han, then Chewie, then R2) with 128% tenacity, still gets stunned like it ain't even there. Not so easy to put up his taunt when he's stunned the whole match. THEN when you do get it up, Chewie does his AOE and all the buffs are gone. Yay!

Oh and I forgot to mention, they all appear to have the equivalent of a 6-dot Crit Avoidance arrow on them since I can't seem to crit very much even with crit chance high on my team.