I need help with chewie

I'm really upset about the chewbacca event. I am a f2p player with boba cad bane greedo G12 IG G11 and Dengar G9 and I can not complete the **** event. It's really exasperating, I get beat up to stop playing. The difficulty does not make any sense .. Could someone help me overcome it? I have put a lot of power in the toons, my best mods, but there is no way. My user is Commander J, I hope some help .. Thank you all

Replies

• Under a Boba lead, you need to get as much potency as possible on all of your BH to give them a bunch of extra health. Give them all of the potency mods that you have and see if that helps.

It will be tough though with dengar only at G9...if the mods don't help I'd recommend getting him up to G11 or so if you can.
  • Do you have a Zam Wessel? I did it with her g10 instead of my g11 IG-88 (for the Thermal Detonator TM boost from Boba lead).

Also, highly recommend that you put a potency cross on all 5 if you can, and at least one potency set on Zam/88, Dengar, and Cad - again to take advantage of the health boost from boba lead, but I would leave Greedo and boba CD/CC.

I got him last time (after hundreds of attempts) with 3 hours to spare, g12 zBoba lead, g11 dengar, Cad, Greedo, G10 Zam, average of about +75 speed and combined potency right around 450%.
  • ZBossk. Made all the difference. Got him 7* this time around and my team was ZBossk(L) G12, Boba G12, Dengar G11, Zam G11 and Greedo G10. Lost Greedo in the initial salvo but those thermals were choice.

If you don’t have Bossk though (I went ham on the guy since his release to hard nodes) then you’ll have a much harder time. You need to get Dengar up to G11 if possible. Stack potency on all of your BH though under Boba and try and drop 88 because he’s just too squishy. And stun stun stun Chewy. Keep at it! Don’t give up. This is the hardest legendary event ever and it took many hundreds of tries to get him. Try for a half hour then take a break to keep yourself calm. You don’t wanna rage break your phone. Good luck man
  • There’s a lot of really good information in the Chewbacca Event area of the Individual Events forum.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • You don't need high gear on Dengar at all (thankfully, because his gear is insane). I beat with G7 Dengar (though I was using Bossk lead). Dengar is just there to prevent stealth on Chewie off the bat, and nothing more. After the first two rounds Dengar is pretty useless.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    What level of the event are we talking?

I beat stage 5 with a couple G8’s but haven’t tried 6. I assume 7 requires a lot better gear