Chewbacca kill order

vincentlondon
4527 posts Member
edited December 2018
I remember there was an old post with the kill order to get 7* chewie. But i cant find it.
What was the kill order ?
I remember first chewie, then han ? And then ?

Replies

• Chewie if you can. That's why Dengar is so important, he prevents anyone from getting stealthed. I used Cad Bane as well because he has a stun along with Dengar's. Chewie, then Han, then Lando/Rolo, then R2. I ended up taking out Chewie, then ROLO because my next attack would take her out in one shot, then I did Han then Lando and then R2. A few have taken down Han first, which does tend to help with reducing the amount of damage your team gets.

If you use Greedo, he can reduce TM for Lando or ROLO. I tried with him, but I ended up using Bossk, Boba, Cad Bane, IG88, and Dengar to get through it finally. Don't use any AOEs! (Your AOE thrower will die) Try to stun Chewie, Lando, R2, etc. Lando stunned doesn't drop AOEs, same as ROLO.

Good luck!
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    If you have lower gear(maybe 9 or 10, like greedo), then Lando will be very annoying.
    If so, kill Lando more earlier.(or give him Ability block—use Boba)

Chewie : Stun and Remove TM
    - Use Cad & Bossk to stun him.
    - Use Greedo to remove TM

Use Dengar’s AoE when enemies have high TM.

Stunning chewie w/ lots of Thermal Detonators makes chewie’s health much lower after he lost his turn by stun.

Do not touch Han before Chewie’s dead.
    That’s a suicide.
    After Defeat chewie, you can stun Han.

Keep your eye on Chewie.
    RNG will give you a cuty bear.
  • Kill chewie first no matter what.

Bossk can die, but after u at least kill chewie.
  • I didn’t have Dengar so I did R2 > Lando > Chewie. Took a lot of attempts tho. (7*)