Palp Arena Team - need advice

In general, what is the best Palp Arena Team without Traya? (I'm still new in this game :)

Palp, Thrawn, Sion, Nihilus, Vader? I also have Sith-Troopler...

And which of them need the best Speed Mods? I guess Thrawn but what is after him?

Replies

• It really depends on what else you're facing in your arena I'd say :) I used to have a lot of success with Palp, Sion, Nihilus, Vader and Thrawn, and like you say Thrawn needs to be the fastest to get that battlefield control going. I used to aim for Vader/Sion and then Nihilus after that so as to set up the debuffs for drain force. Thing is if you're facing other nihilus out there then as soon as you debuff the enemy team, their nihilus is going to go. Unless you fracture him of course ;)
    To combat faster teams I would often take death trooper instead of Vader; if my Thrawn was first up to bat I'd give DT the tm switch and reduce the whole enemy teams cooldowns with the grenade. Then setup nihilus for another full team cooldown reduction and the rest was gravy after that :)
  • It's pointless to run Palpatine, when people get Bastila they will destroy you
  • @DukeLandrunner thx for your reply.

@PeteBajama i have no problem to stay in the top100 with my team. I see many bastila Teams they haven't a chance to beat my team. But you are right Palp isn't the current meta.
  • For jedis u need thrawn fast then sion and nihilus potency should be emphasized on ep and Vader not speed. U can switch setup for eps to push Vader but won’t help u climb unless jedis don’t take up ur arena. I use speed potency for Vader would go full potency if I had enough potency mods with speed thats decent.