What is the asolute best 5 bounty hunters?

What is the optimal 5 that will complete chewie event and have the most use in other game modes if you can only pick 5?

Replies

• Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    1. Boba Fett - Used in “Bounty and the Beast” Phase 3 Sith Raid. Also Fleet (Slave 1)
    2. Greedo - Used in “Bounty and the Beast” Phase 3 Sith Raid.
    3. Cad Bane - Xanadu Blood ship....meta Ship.
    4. Bossk - Hounds Tooth ship....meta Ship. Best BH leader.
    5. Dengar - the MVP to get Chewie and really durable with a nice kit
  • If you start from scratch, I'd say Jango, Embo, Bossk, Dengar, Boba. However, Greedo is also pretty good and Cad is more than decent, especially because of his ship. You'll eventually need more than five. If you already have Greedo and/or Cad somewhat geared, you should prioritize them instead of Jango and Embo though. Bossk, Dengar and Boba are kind of a must have, not only for the Chewy event.
  • Boba ist very usefull in all battles, since he grants 50% Crit damage to all allies. He makes Wampa smaaaaaaaasssshhhhhhhhh
  • Get the ships
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ok....this guy unlocked him at 5* with a 5* team under 50k GP using the team I suggested.....so I think that’s a little bit of proof I’m right! 🙂 (7 attempts)
    k9bw2csvb1l2.png
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I unlocked 7* Chewie with that team. Doesn't make it the best though. Squishy McRodian died early on leaving me to win 4v5.
  • Jango, boba, dengar ,cad bane and greedo. They helped me , jango most of all because high speed and easy to ger
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Get
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • I used bossk lead with boba, greedo, cad bane and dengar. Those 5 do anything I need them for. Absolutley love using bounty hunters
  • Greedo is a horrible toon. It is why we love him.

You 100 percent have to have dengar.

If you have dengar then boskk lead makes..most sense.

The rest is eh. Embo hits hardest.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Greedo is a horrible toon.

Sith raid says hi.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Greedo is a horrible toon.

Sith raid says hi.

That's also the guy who said HT is cheating... Wouldn't exactly use him as a reliable source of information.
  • Best bounty hunters:
    1.) Bossk - best ship in the game, best general purpose BH leader ability (with zeta)
    2.) Boba Fett - decent ship, mass ability block, execute, auto-revive
    3.) Dengar - prevents enemy invisibility, needed for Chewbacca (and Nest bounty event)
    4.) Aurra Sing - solid damage, great in the sith raid
    5) Embo - hard hitting damage machine, protection recovery
  • What is the best way to farm Dengar?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Slaveen wrote: »
    What is the best way to farm Dengar?

Slowly
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    The guild store and shipments are your only way for the dingo unfortunately
  • Is getting Chewy even possible without him?
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    Is getting Chewy even possible without him?

At least two people (not many!) have reported G12 zEmbo Lead can counter the enemy team to death without Dengar....but how many people have a tricked out Embo 🙂

• You can, there are posts in the Chewy threads about folks without Dengar obtaining him.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    What is the best way to farm Dengar?

There is only one way. Keep guild coins in reserve and watch the guild store like a hawk for when he pokes his head out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png