Contraband Cargo Confusion

Every other event ever gives you one attempt on each of the three tiers, etc. With this event you have two attempts total, but it makes you think you have two attempts on each tier and can begin with the lower tiers. Meanwhile you should’ve just done top tier twice. So watch out and don’t make this same mistake and unbalance your fleet arena stranglehold you have on society. Thanks.

Replies

• It's clearly stated on the tier levels that they are shared. If you don't read that's on you. e2gnygv39bpy.jpg

The word "compartilhado" means "shared"
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Every other event ever gives you one attempt on each of the three tiers, etc. .

Ever done a credit heist?

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Ever refrained from posting on someone else’s thread?
  • Every other event ever gives you one attempt on each of the three tiers, etc.

Except Training Droid Smuggling, Credit Heist, Smuggler’s Run, Ghosts of Dathomir, Galactic Bounties, etc.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TVF wrote: »

If the OP posted correct information I wouldn't have corrected them.

But yes. Several, in fact.
  • I for one appreciate TVF posts.

Always accurate
    Usually sarcastic
    And sometimes just straight funny

We’re only supposed to comment on our own threads? I’m really embarrassed I’ve been doing this wrong.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Always accurate

I really hate to correct people but I get stuff wrong sometimes too.

We’re only supposed to comment on our own threads? I’m really embarrassed I’ve been doing this wrong.

No by all means, comment anywhere you want. I just can’t stand TVF’s snide and arrogant attitude and wish he’d find a new hobby. That would be top of my QOL wishlist.
  • I for one appreciate TVF posts.

Always accurate
    Usually sarcastic
    And sometimes just straight funny

Pffftt, about as accurate as a stormtrooper XD

No by all means, comment anywhere you want. I just can’t stand TVF’s snide and arrogant attitude and wish he’d find a new hobby. That would be top of my QOL wishlist.

I find TVF posts funny, straight to the point, and treats everyone equally.
    And since your profile only shows that you've been a forum member for 8 days, it's a little quick to judge someone.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »

And since your profile only shows that you've been a forum member for 8 days, it's a little quick to judge someone.

I think he’s new to the internet
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    ALsoccer19 wrote: »
    FolsomTony wrote: »

No better way to break someone in! Welcome noobie! (Btw, what is the correct spelling of noobie? Newbie or noobie?)
    Newbie - someone who is actually new so cut them some slack
    n00b - someone who has been around a while and ought to know better
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

No better way to break someone in! Welcome noobie! (Btw, what is the correct spelling of noobie? Newbie or noobie?)
    Newbie - someone who is actually new so cut them some slack
    n00b - someone who has been around a while and ought to know better

Huh. I always thought they were interchangeable. Now everything my son has been saying makes more sense...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Let's get on topic.
    Always accurate

I really hate to correct people but I get stuff wrong sometimes too.

Only proved my point my friend.