Can anything be good?

I want to take a moment to thank Capital Games for everything that they've done with SWGOH. Let me take a moment to say I really like this game, I've never been **** into a mobile game like this before, and while I am the very first person to acknowledge that it isn't perfect, I don't expect it to be perfect either. I make mistakes, I am not perfect, and I don't expect anyone else to be either. I see game new game modes drop like the Grand Arena, and all I see is non-constructive complaining about the rewards and time investment (for the record, lets be real, I probably check to make sure I completed all my challenges 15 times after I've already finished them per day, I'm happy to put that extra time on my hands to the grand arena instead), bla bla bla, and in a sea of negative comments, I just want to say thank you for putting together something that we are all so passionate about that so many of us are willing to take the time out of our day to post about what we think would make it better.

PS, I NEVER have enough Mk 7 Merr-Sonn Shield Generators, and I'll take it!!!

Replies

• Options
    Thank you. I love the mode too!
  • Options
    Yeah this mode is great I get to sign up do nothing get much needed ship ability material as well for last place.

I hope no one else takes this same stance as I want to work on quest with my last place finish as well. Just in case will set defense if everyone else has a win in final round.
  • Options
    I’m not particularly fond of any of the pvp modes, but my only complaint for that (which has never been on the forums...until now I guess) is that I personally feel I see way too many of the same old teams being used by everyone as opposed to variety.