January...the month of heroes journeys?

I know that all of the heroes journey start dates are due to heavy speculation. However, if these events (CLS, JTR, JKR) all follow similar event cadence they could all fall on the same month. What are the chances of something like this happening? Will this be a crazy month of panic farming or will the devs decide to space them out a little throughout Jan and Feb? Once again I know were all guessing here but any thoughts on what may happen?

Replies

• Options
    Anything but rey first. Still need time to finish vet Han.
  • Options
    Chewie doesn’t end until Jan 12 so it’s doubtful we get a Journey before then.

R2 and CLS are at about 85 days now, so 2 weeks will put them around 100 days and JTR about the same if she comes a week after CLS.

Right around the time JKR is speculated to come back the last set of marquee will be farmable, maybe a new event pops up mid-end February.

Part of the fun is in the anticipation
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Revan next month. February is usually for Sith so I figure a Darth Malak event and then Darth Revan. Need darkside OR characters for Darth Malak and then him and other DS OR characters for Darth Revan.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Jedi Knight Revan next month. February is usually for Sith so I figure a Darth Malak event and then Darth Revan. Need darkside OR characters for Darth Malak and then him and other DS OR characters for Darth Revan.

It quite sure what makes everyone think Revan is back next month?......
  • Options
    Just guessing. Chewie is back so we hope Revan will follow. Plus if they wait too much longer no one will panic farm OR characters and spend money to get Revan.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

1/18 will be the three month mark. Sometime between mid-January and mid-February is very likely.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

1/18 will be the three month mark. Sometime between mid-January and mid-February is very likely.

I know they stated cadence for "legacy" events (events that have run 3 times) is 3-4 months..... Revan doesnt fall under legacy, so could technically be any time.....
  • Options
    Just guessing. Chewie is back so we hope Revan will follow. Plus if they wait too much longer no one will panic farm OR characters and spend money to get Revan.

Sure, but I believe part of that was a holiday special.... Also, chewy is a legendary character, not a journey character...
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I know they stated cadence for "legacy" events (events that have run 3 times) is 3-4 months..... Revan doesnt fall under legacy, so could technically be any time.....

Ok probably tomorrow then.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think TVF has hit the mark, and my speculation is that it should return mid-january to push the people that still haven't gotten Revan but are close to getting him to spend a little and enjoy Revan for a few weeks until Darth Revan is released rendering it absolutely useless and sort of prompting a lot of people to jump on the Darth Revan boat after suffering through 3 months of JKR

Alternatively, if JKR is a requirement to unlock Darth Revan, I can see them holding off his return until Darth Revan's event launches (sometime in feb)
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think TVF has hit the mark, and my speculation is that it should return mid-january to push the people that still haven't gotten Revan but are close to getting him to spend a little and enjoy Revan for a few weeks until Darth Revan is released rendering it absolutely useless and sort of prompting a lot of people to jump on the Darth Revan boat after suffering through 3 months of JKR

Alternatively, if JKR is a requirement to unlock Darth Revan, I can see them holding off his return until Darth Revan's event launches (sometime in feb)

I guess unjust have a sense of foreboding around all the "where is Revan?" Threads that would show up right in between the "where is the road ahead?" Threads and February Chalendar threads....
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

^^ this.

Revan is def one of those toons that make you kick yourself for not having. Swearing to the gods! Next time he will be mine. Lol

They are running out of time to release a marquee for a feb legendary/hj event. I mean they can always disrupt cadence but I’m thinking it will require some toons we already have. Hk and JKR me thinks