Jawa Zetas? :)

First, I would like to apologise for my earlier rantings about how weak the Jawa are, and I would like to offer up some solutions instead of problems. So here goes :)

All the below listed abilities currently max at level 7, level 8 Zetas could easily be added without having to change anything.

Chief Nebit (Raiding Parties)
Whenever Chief Nebit scores a Critical Hit all Jawa gain +1 or +2 Speed (Stacking) until the end of the battle.

Jawa Engineer (Crunch Time)
Jawa Engineer places 2 Thermal Detonators on a Critical Hit.

Dathcha (Droid Hunter)
+0.5 Critical Chance, +5 or +10 Critical Damage

Jawa Scavenger (Salvaged Equipment)
Anytime a Stealthed Jawa scores a Critical Hit on a Droid; All Jawa gain +5% Protection.

Any or all of these could be added; Any opinions on that or changes to them would be helpful also. I would leave the prices to Zeta up to the devs... gotta give em something to do ;)

Replies

• The Engineer and Dathcha zetas seem super weak imo, they look more like omega abilities to me. Also restricting Scavenger's zeta to only work when a droid gets critically hit basically means it's useless outside of hAAT and maybe a few GA battles. Keep in mind that right now Jawa are the worst faction (tied with Tuskens), if you added every single one of these zetas they would still be one of the worst factions, so then what's the point of applying 4 zetas? Ask yourself honestly if these zetas were available would you ever choose any of them over the other factions' zeta options, some of which are game-changing. To make Jawa viable you either need full reworks or incredibly powerful zetas.
  • The Engineer and Dathcha zetas seem super weak imo, they look more like omega abilities to me. Also restricting Scavenger's zeta to only work when a droid gets critically hit basically means it's useless outside of hAAT and maybe a few GA battles. Keep in mind that right now Jawa are the worst faction (tied with Tuskens), if you added every single one of these zetas they would still be one of the worst factions, so then what's the point of applying 4 zetas? Ask yourself honestly if these zetas were available would you ever choose any of them over the other factions' zeta options, some of which are game-changing. To make Jawa viable you either need full reworks or incredibly powerful zetas.

Well we gotta start somewhere... ok, take out "on a droid" that makes it much more useful, good idea. Also could change Nebits to whenever any Jawa scores a Crit. Hit all Jawa gain +1 or +2 speed (stacking) or +5 even...
  • Making the 2x thermal detonators on crit. an omega ability for the engineer is a good idea also... imo.
  • I would welcome a zeta on Dathcha, I run Brotini in the tank raids and love him, I'd like a little more chance on tm removal and maybe a stealth grant to other allies. Idk, maybe a stacking speed gain on crit.