Is it enough for JTR?

https://swgoh.gg/squads/131475/NG6ACWCPYO/

Dont want to zeta finn and want to spend as little resourceson the vets as possible so tell me which skills to lvl up... so will it be enough? i can move mods (+80 to 120 speed if necessary)

Replies

• Vets can be G8 and still pass. *(But I did put most skills to 7th level)* {Also they were only L80}
    My Finn was non Zeta and only G9 (Still is I think) {L85}
    My Scav Rey was also only G9 (Might have taken her to G10 though at some point in the event) {L85}
    BB8 was likely G10 or 11 at the time and single Zeta (Took him to G12 and double zeta the minute I got JTR though)

I DID NOT move any mods around, used the B tier mods already on Finn and Rey, BB8 had a mix of A-B tier speed mods already.
    Vets had some sort of junk on them [Mostly Health/Prot/Speed secondaries all health sets] (But I did have my spare Speed Arrows and Crit Triangles on them at the time
  • ty that helps @Tie_Wan_Jyn
  • Not enough.
    You should be care of Finn and Chewie more.
    Tier5 is the hardest one.
    Rey is very fine.
    Gears are all fine.
    Mod Finn and Chewie more better.

Zeta Finn? No.
    Give it to JTR’s lead.
  • komji15 wrote: »
    Mod Finn and Chewie more better.
    i see will move arena mods to them temporarily during the event
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Honestly, I'd put a little more resources into Rey and/or BB8. You'll get use out of them when your JTR team comes along
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Honestly, I'd put a little more resources into Rey and/or BB8. You'll get use out of them when your JTR team comes along

I plan to ... but for now im prioritizing other teams
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I had Chewy and Han’s abilities at level 7 and Chewy at G9.

Passed every tier with ease until the final tier. Lost 2-3 times, then Omega’ed Chewy’s abilities and beat it on the first try.

Honestly, you might be able to get away with leaving Vet Han’s abilities at lower level since you don’t even use him in the final couple tiers. But I think you need to take Vet Chewy’s abilities to at least level 7. You may have to Omega them and take him to G9 too.

No Finn Zeta required.