Building a bh team

Want to build a bh team: I plan to use boba, bossk, cad, dengar cause they are already decently geard and some hav ships and is needed for chewie... who will be the fifth? want to use them everywhere including sith raid and chewie event... dont want to farm embo no matter how good it is lol (unless they maybe add a ship to his node maybe) so my choice is down to ig88, greedo, aurra, jango(will probably the winner?)

https://swgoh.gg/p/827263954/ if it helps

Replies

• avoid IG88 he is useless
  • With BH there's really no bad option (except IG-88, his usefulness is confined to specific teams and situations).

Greedo: squishy and RNG-dependent but I personally experience no greater thrill in this game than when he just goes nuts on a counter attack and wipes out a toon from full health. It fills my heart with joy.

Jango: amazing leadership ability and the mass burn is a very useful debuff.

Aurra I don't know much about.

IG-88 does have a ship which may well be needed soon enough though, so is worth considering.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Boba, Bossk, Greedo, Dengar and Cad are so solid a guy unlocked 5* Chewie with (sub lvl 85!) 5 and 6* Characters.....on his 7th attempt!
    This line up is rock solid and also has 3 pilots —> Cad, Boba and Bossk.
    Greedo doesn’t die as easily as IG88 and does focused damage on 1 target —-> he also regains health as he attacks.
  • I use Bossk, Boba, Dengar, Gredo and Zam.
    The synergy between Greedo Dengar and zam is great. You get those detonators up with the 3 of them and Zam goes wild.
  • You should be farming the Hound's Tooth node, when you get to it, which means you'll be getting free Jango shards as a byproduct. Might as well go with that for your fifth.
  • I used jango, huge speed(faster than thrawn i think) boba, dengar, cadbane, greedo. Did it with jango gear ten, boba 9 , cad bane gear 7, rest gear 8, did it in 5 tries. Barely had any good mods, jango had 218 speed, rest all below 200
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • You should be farming the Hound's Tooth node, when you get to it, which means you'll be getting free Jango shards as a byproduct. Might as well go with that for your fifth.

That would be my choice too. He's as difficult to farm as Embo, but the Hound's Tooth shards make it worth the effort. And Jango is a great leader for a mixed scoundrel team. Think Zaalbar or Vandor Chewie.
  • am already farming hounds tooth but will be like a 100 shards short of getting jango to 7* when i get ht to 7 stars so i wanted to avoid him as well ...100 shards will still take a lot of time lol) but i guess its worth it ... anyway ty for all the replies!!!
  • If you're trying to use in raids too, I'd consider Aurra for her bonus topple damage. Very useful in all three raids.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    If you're trying to use in raids too, I'd consider Aurra for her bonus topple damage. Very useful in all three raids.

Does aurra need to be in a specific team? or just a random bh one ? (talking about hstr)
  • Aurra lead, Boba, Dengar, Embo, Enfys would provide the most bang for your buck.

• With Aurra i'm able to be top 3 in Sith and AAT raids. i think level her at g11 worth it, i managed to take chewbacca even without dengar and i enjoy when she boost Boosk hunting party.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I run the original trilogy team (Bossk/Boba/IG88/Greedo/Dengar), but if I were starting over I'd probably replace Greedo and IG88 with Embo and Jango.

Aurra is indeed a beast in raids, and Zam is handy for certain applications (Galactic Bounty mostly) but I'm not sure how they perform as just general-purpose squad members.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Does Aurra team do more than Bounty and the Beast though?
  • Does Aurra team do more than Bounty and the Beast though?

Watch the video a couple posts up. She hits for 800k with a Stand Alone during topple, and the run does about 18% of Traya's health.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Better than a million retries with Chex Mix by the look of it. And doesn't use anyone from that. So you can still scratch your eyes out too!