Chewbacca Requirements

So I have a Zeta Boba Fett and 5 Gear 12 Bounty Hunter characters, all abilities maxed out, and all of the best maxed out MODS. And I still cannot close out Tier 7 of the Chewbacca event. Even the the CLS or any other event didn’t have such ridiculous requirements. Please fix this and let me close out this event already.

Replies

• Who are your other BHs? I used a Boba lead with about 400-450 total potency added toy squad so they could survive longer. Greedo, Bossk, Dengar, ang IG88. Everybody g11 with Bossk g12+3. It’s a heavily RNG dependent event at tier 7.
  • Boba Zeta lead, Dengar, IG88, Cad Bane, and Greedo. All Gear 12. I’ve move all my best mods even. Nothings working. I’m a long way from another Zeta. There’s nothing more I can do. Other events in the past only require Gear 8-9 to close it out.
  • 88, greedo, and bane are very squishy. The key to the event is surviving the initial onslaught, and that team will struggle unless you load up on potency under boba lead. This was a new take on a legendary event with characters required that were farmable for quite a while. Gear was used as a gateway instead of stars. So this event is designed to be harder than other legendaries.