Wow, real fair matchup I got.

Prev13
We have Identical 2.695M GP but he has NOTHING but level 85s and G11/12s then straight to 45 level 1 3-5star units. Definitely a even match against my fluff filled account with a ton of not level 1 not gear 1 units who have on average lvl 3-5 on all skills and mods and such.
Try hard wallet warriors shouldnt be placed in the same bracket as casual F2P users. I am so disgusted with the users in my current GA bracket (5 of 7 opponents are all ZERO fluff unit accounts, each containing at least 30+ lvl 1 g1 3-5* chars)
I wish there was a resign from GA button, cause I dont even want the rewards from this round at the cost of giving these people free quest progress. I literally CAN NOT field both a offense and a defense against NOTHING but G12/G11 Teams. I have ZERO hope of winning a single round shy of these guys not putting up a defense *(Which try hards will never let happen)*

Replies

• You chose to waste resources on fluff...... You got hit with the consequences.... It happens....
  • Tie_Wan_Jyn
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    That fluff is from account start and on up to about level 50-60 when I was just keeping all the toons I used in any mode up to par with the enemies I was facing. Then the following fluff (the level 65-75 units and ships) are from trying to get Zeta mat farm ready on ships. Followed by fluff made by needed 3-5 teams from each side and of different factions to do TB missions and platoons for my guild. Then tack on some more fluff as a side effect of TWars first showing up and people needing more 6k or better units among the ranks

In short, all my fluff comes from being a age old account from back in the day. Multiple game modes and event types left original accounts riddled with fluff. Unlike the rest of the wallet warriors and try hards I didnt feel like restarting from scratch after I hit 85 and had legendary toons because some new modes were coming out soon that made all my fluff and handicap.

EA/CG could with the GREATEST of EASE make it so these more ons <-- get placed in brackets with the rest of their kind. Instead they wish to hand them freebie wins at the expense of people like myself who have been around since forever and have ages of piled up fluff lying around the account.

Edited cause speech filter is oversensitive. Sad really...
  • We have Identical 2.695M GP but he has NOTHING but level 85s and G11/12s then straight to 45 level 1 3-5star units. Definitely a even match against my fluff filled account with a ton of not level 1 not gear 1 units who have on average lvl 3-5 on all skills and mods and such.
    Try hard wallet warriors shouldnt be placed in the same bracket as casual F2P users. I am so disgusted with the users in my current GA bracket (5 of 7 opponents are all ZERO fluff unit accounts, each containing at least 30+ lvl 1 g1 3-5* chars)
    I wish there was a resign from GA button, cause I dont even want the rewards from this round at the cost of giving these people free quest progress. I literally CAN NOT field both a offense and a defense against NOTHING but G12/G11 Teams. I have ZERO hope of winning a single round shy of these guys not putting up a defense *(Which try hards will never let happen)*

Relax. It's round one. You aren't going to win every battle, sheesh...…. A lot of us have been there and we didn't throw a tantrum over it. Grow up.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • "try hard wallet warriors" fully deserve to win ...... That's what they paid for and that's what finsnces this game...... Sounds like, both only did he spend, but he did so in a smart manner while you were just willy nilly dropping resources everywhere.....

A very smart ftp can easily beat a mediocre wallet warrior in this game..... But I will also concede that a smart ww vs a smart ftp will go to the ww.... As it should be....

If you truly "casual", then why are you here starting this thread?......
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm a relatively new player who hasn't reached level 85 yet, but I've already accumulated lots of fluff too. In all the tutorials and guides I read, as well as in many threads here on the forum, I read the advice to level every unlocked character at least to 50 and slap some leftover mods on them to better aid your guild in territory wars / battles. I can't count how often I read "every character is useful for TW/TB".

Now that CG has turned this priority upside down with the introduction of GA, I suddenly see all these "well, you chose to play this way, you only have yourself to blame" posts. Strange how that works. Where were all you people before? Why didn't you chime in with "Waitaminute, it might just be better to leave half your roster at level 1"?

My point is, I don't really see how it was much of a choice when everyone recommended to play the game a certain way and the developers incentivized this playstyle by handing out TW/TB rewards.
  • I'm a relatively new player who hasn't reached level 85 yet, but I've already accumulated lots of fluff too. In all the tutorials and guides I read, as well as in many threads here on the forum, I read the advice to level every unlocked character at least to 50 and slap some leftover mods on them to better aid your guild in territory wars / battles. I can't count how often I read "every character is useful for TW/TB".

Now that CG has turned this priority upside down with the introduction of GA, I suddenly see all these "well, you chose to play this way, you only have yourself to blame" posts. Strange how that works. Where were all you people before? Why didn't you chime in with "Waitaminute, it might just be better to leave half your roster at level 1"?

My point is, I don't really see how it was much of a choice when everyone recommended to play the game a certain way and the developers incentivized this playstyle by handing out TW/TB rewards.

So you read a bunch of tutorials written by players that had way more time in the game and followed a cookie cutter path like thousands of others, only to be dissapointed when the developers that are trying to keep a game fresh like they have done for the last three years.....

It's a mobile game, either it stays fresh or it dies..... It's a new game mkde and you are very low level..... You have lots of time to act accordingly and change your path ....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    You chose to waste resources on fluff...... You got hit with the consequences.... It happens....

This is a silly statement. This would be like if they found out milk causes cancer and telling people who got cancer from it that it’s their own fault and they didn’t have to drink milk. People have encouraged for a while now to beef up their GP to help the guild. Now it’s hurting them. That is absolutely poor design. This coming from someone who has yet to lose a GA match and has been heavily favored in most of them.
    You chose to waste resources on fluff...... You got hit with the consequences.... It happens....

This is a silly statement. This would be like if they found out milk causes cancer and telling people who got cancer from it that it’s their own fault and they didn’t have to drink milk. People have encouraged for a while now to beef up their GP to help the guild. Now it’s hurting them. That is absolutely poor design. This coming from someone who has yet to lose a GA match and has been heavily favored in most of them.

Using your analogy here.... People learn all the time about what does and does not cause cancer..... Also about what does and does not escalate your cholesterol and risk of heart disease etc......

People worried about these things do their homework, stay up to date and act accordingly when changes are revealed..... They don't just pick a stagnant moment in time, follow it and not go forward with their new knowledge.....

Here in swgoh land, it seems to be the opposite..... People don't want to study new kits, they don't want to constantly research and they rely on gamechangers etc to spoon feed them......

These people reap what they sow and have no right to complain..... They just don't get the game....
  • Nah, keep on leveling the quote-unquote "fluff." The thing about the folks who don't is that whenever something new comes out and they don't have the necessary stuff, they rant and rage and call it a money grab and then begrudgingly pay a bunch of money to get the thing.

You're really not that hard up if you're leveling whatever. Gear them as far as is easy (usually 8 or 9) and then focus on bringing them up to 10 and 11 and 12 on the basis of what's been useful. That's how you get the chase characters the first time they come around on a consistent basis and max them out on the second (if you didn't already on the first, as I did with BB-8, and could have done with C3-P0 for want of a couple more Paploo shards--got him to 6*, though!). It's how when a hero's journey comes out you get them on the second go. It's how when there's a new raid you've got the weird team you need to get ahead.

Honestly, get right down to it, this game is Star Wars pokemon and the only way to play for more than a year is with the gotta catch 'em all mentality. If you're just grinding the best of the best to stay on the top, you burn out fast and then move onto the next game.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Nah, keep on leveling the quote-unquote "fluff." The thing about the folks who don't is that whenever something new comes out and they don't have the necessary stuff, they rant and rage and call it a money grab and then begrudgingly pay a bunch of money to get the thing.

You're really not that hard up if you're leveling whatever. Gear them as far as is easy (usually 8 or 9) and then focus on bringing them up to 10 and 11 and 12 on the basis of what's been useful. That's how you get the chase characters the first time they come around on a consistent basis and max them out on the second (if you didn't already on the first, as I did with BB-8, and could have done with C3-P0 for want of a couple more Paploo shards--got him to 6*, though!). It's how when a hero's journey comes out you get them on the second go. It's how when there's a new raid you've got the weird team you need to get ahead.

Honestly, get right down to it, this game is Star Wars pokemon and the only way to play for more than a year is with the gotta catch 'em all mentality. If you're just grinding the best of the best to stay on the top, you burn out fast and then move onto the next game.

There’s no need to level fluff along the way to be able to complete events. You can instead just keep a stockpile of resources and use them when they’re actually needed/useful.
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Using your analogy here.... People learn all the time about what does and does not cause cancer..... Also about what does and does not escalate your cholesterol and risk of heart disease etc......

People worried about these things do their homework, stay up to date and act accordingly when changes are revealed..... They don't just pick a stagnant moment in time, follow it and not go forward with their new knowledge.....

Here in swgoh land, it seems to be the opposite..... People don't want to study new kits, they don't want to constantly research and they rely on gamechangers etc to spoon feed them......

These people reap what they sow and have no right to complain..... They just don't get the game....

“They just don’t get the game” because they spent low demand resources trying to help their guild and now it hurts them? This isn’t about moving forward (which is also debatable if your guild struggled in TB). You can’t tske resources off those characters. It’s been done. You are speaking as if we’ve known about GA for years.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I think the point is they nerfed/changed zombie bc not leveling was "against the interests of the game," but here we have the exact same scenario. People leveled zombie before/while paper zombie was being used/discovered, so CG (way too late, but still) changed it.

Seems like they should/would change GA to match # of g12/7*/etc as a was to discourage not leveling toons. Doesn't seem like a difficult fix, and would fix the situation that they themselves said was bad when it was only one character, let alone a ton of them.

It's also extremely silly to blame people for playing the game the way it was supposed to played just because SWGOH introduced a new playing mode a few weeks ago. I mean...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I think the point is they nerfed/changed zombie bc not leveling was "against the interests of the game," but here we have the exact same scenario. People leveled zombie before/while paper zombie was being used/discovered, so CG (way too late, but still) changed it.

Seems like they should/would change GA to match # of g12/7*/etc as a was to discourage not leveling toons. Doesn't seem like a difficult fix, and would fix the situation that they themselves said was bad when it was only one character, let alone a ton of them.

It's also extremely silly to blame people for playing the game the way it was supposed to played just because SWGOH introduced a new playing mode a few weeks ago. I mean...

That is not correct. As stated by the devs there was a strategy/benefit to stopping gearing him. At no point will anyone do better in GA by stopping developing their roster.

That is the "spirit of the game" issue with paper zombie.
  • Kyno wrote: »

At no point will anyone do better in GA by stopping developing their roster.

But they will do better by stopping development of a large part of it.

And those who already have developed those characters are now being retrospectively handicapped by the matching algorithm for this game mode.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

That is not correct. As stated by the devs there was a strategy/benefit to stopping gearing him. At no point will anyone do better in GA by stopping developing their roster.

That is the "spirit of the game" issue with paper zombie.

um...

And those who already have developed those characters are now being retrospectively handicapped by the matching algorithm for this game mode.

^^^
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Pick a team. Build it up to G12. Rinse and repeat. You already have a head start if you have guys partly leveled and geared.

Eventually this problem will go away. Plus it seems like over half the player base just joins and then doesn't play at all, so you might end up winning anyway.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

It's a mobile game and it constantly evolves...... Evolve with it or get left behind.....

I don't see anyone breathing about how they do super well in tb with a fluffed roster, but I sure see many whining about GA....
  • Tie_Wan_Jyn
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Pick a team. Build it up to G12. Rinse and repeat. You already have a head start if you have guys partly leveled and geared.

Eventually this problem will go away. Plus it seems like over half the player base just joins and then doesn't play at all, so you might end up winning anyway.

Yeah, sure. Just pick a team and level em up to G11/12 right? That simple ??? No, its cause EVERY char starting from useless G8-9 requires ALL THE SAME GEAR! Not gear you get in abundance either. Limited quantity gears are needed. All need Carbs and Stun guns, something your lucky to craft 1 of a week and thats if the raids even grace you with the salvage for them in reward boxes. Then add in all the other not as hard but still not easily available Mk 5/6 Driod Callers, Mk 8 Bio Implants, Mk 4 Holos, Mk 6 Design Techs and more.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    But yeah, please do just keep sitting on your reject soap box

There's an insult I hadn't heard before...

Makes me wish I was still in a band so we could put out an album called Reject Soap Box.

(j/k I was never in a band)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    By entirely stopping? You're right. But no one is entirely stopping the development of their roster.

The guy I'm up against right now has about 27,295 more character GP than I do, but has 57 G12 and 37 G11 characters, most with 3 or more pieces of G12 gear equipped compared to my 22 G12 and 24 G11 characters. He has 94 total G12 and G11 characters to my 46, literally over double mine, but is only 1.2% away from me in GP. That level of disparity between roster quality and actual Galactic Power is staggering.

(If you factor in ships, we're only 0.9% away from one another, which is a whole other level of wonkiness throwing off the matchmaking)

My opponent also has 5 characters at 2*, 10 characters at level 1, and 12 characters at g1 or g2, whereas the lowest powered character on my roster is Fallen Bastila at 3*, level 85, G6.

I'm not saying they're going to make a change right away, but it's GOING to come because this is an unhealthy way of matchmaking. It creates a system where one play style is strictly superior to another--chiefly that hording resources and not using them unless you're actively bringing a character to max level all at once is superior to investing broadly. If they're going to encourage one play style over another, it's going to be the one where people use their resources instead of holding onto them, because the folks who use stuff are more likely to be in need and thus spend to get what they need but don't have.

Besides, there's an easy way of changing this. Instead of taking the GP of a player's whole roster, you take the GP of just a certain part of it. At my rank we're putting 6 teams on defense, which means 30 characters get plunked down. Assume another 30 characters for offense at least, maybe add another 15 to that number just to give you some extra data padding, and pool players based on the GP of those 75 characters only. Now everyone is facing people with similarly-constructed rosters and overall competition is increased. No one loses out on this.

The other alternative is to put into the game some way of unequipping gear and de-leveling characters, because if you're going to create a system in which one playstyle is fundamentally superior in all ways to another you need to also give players a way of participating in that playstyle.

Which solution do you think they'll wind up taking?
  • NicWester wrote: »
    By entirely stopping? You're right. But no one is entirely stopping the development of their roster.

The guy I'm up against right now has about 27,295 more character GP than I do, but has 57 G12 and 37 G11 characters, most with 3 or more pieces of G12 gear equipped compared to my 22 G12 and 24 G11 characters. He has 94 total G12 and G11 characters to my 46, literally over double mine, but is only 1.2% away from me in GP. That level of disparity between roster quality and actual Galactic Power is staggering.

(If you factor in ships, we're only 0.9% away from one another, which is a whole other level of wonkiness throwing off the matchmaking)

My opponent also has 5 characters at 2*, 10 characters at level 1, and 12 characters at g1 or g2, whereas the lowest powered character on my roster is Fallen Bastila at 3*, level 85, G6.

I'm not saying they're going to make a change right away, but it's GOING to come because this is an unhealthy way of matchmaking. It creates a system where one play style is strictly superior to another--chiefly that hording resources and not using them unless you're actively bringing a character to max level all at once is superior to investing broadly. If they're going to encourage one play style over another, it's going to be the one where people use their resources instead of holding onto them, because the folks who use stuff are more likely to be in need and thus spend to get what they need but don't have.

Besides, there's an easy way of changing this. Instead of taking the GP of a player's whole roster, you take the GP of just a certain part of it. At my rank we're putting 6 teams on defense, which means 30 characters get plunked down. Assume another 30 characters for offense at least, maybe add another 15 to that number just to give you some extra data padding, and pool players based on the GP of those 75 characters only. Now everyone is facing people with similarly-constructed rosters and overall competition is increased. No one loses out on this.

The other alternative is to put into the game some way of unequipping gear and de-leveling characters, because if you're going to create a system in which one playstyle is fundamentally superior in all ways to another you need to also give players a way of participating in that playstyle.

They shouldn't change a thing...... Different players develop their rosters in different ways.... The game progresses, new game modes come and different demands come with it.... This is what keeps a mobile game fresh..... Adapt and overcome or get left behind.....

TB was the first of the events and folks fluffed (understandable).... Then TW came and folks started to realize that inflatng their gp was both helping and hurting their guild (higher reward bracket, lower chance of winning)...... now GA is here and folks are complaining about their GP killing them.....

It's pretty simple, just choose what you want to do going forward now that you know......
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I'm a relatively new player who hasn't reached level 85 yet, but I've already accumulated lots of fluff too. In all the tutorials and guides I read, as well as in many threads here on the forum, I read the advice to level every unlocked character at least to 50 and slap some leftover mods on them to better aid your guild in territory wars / battles. I can't count how often I read "every character is useful for TW/TB".

I'm sorry, that you were fed false/outdated information. Yes, every point of GP helps in TB (up until you can score 45* / 48*). However, level 50 characters will do you no good in TW. In the early days of TW, setting weak defense was one commonly used strategy, but today those weak characters are of no use at all.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

...At its core, this strategy primarily breaks a core tenant/rule of the game - investing more deeply in a character should always be better in terms of gameplay outcomes; more health, more damage, more functionality, etc. This is a game about strategic resource management and you should be rewarded for strategically investing in a character. People who did this investment were then punished, because there is no way to “level down” a character. This doesn’t always perfectly hold up, but we do our best to hold to the spirit of that core pillar as much as we possibly can....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183017/nightsister-zombie-rework-begone-paper-hello-fat#latest

Here is what I found where they talk about strategic investment in characters and strategic resource managment.

They also state the core is about investing more into a character gives you more.

In their own words they are talking about wanting strategic development to be a core tenant of the game and that it should always benefit the player to do so. This still holds true for GA. Some have done it more than others and are benefitting from it.

This has always been the way people suggested development. Always looking for the most bang for the buck.

Again, no one will do better by stopping development of their roster. Yes someone who strategically developed their roster or has done so will have a better roster for a hyper competitive event. Isnt that the way it's supposed to be?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

My response was to comparing this to paper zombie, which was a startegy of completely stopping gear at a very low level to gain a benefit.

This was what paper zombie was and the issue that was addressed.

Roster development is nothing like that because no one will ever do better by stopping.

This game mode may produce a different style of development, but nothing different than what was produced by TW. A focused development on useful toons.

They shouldn't change a thing...... Different players develop their rosters in different ways.... The game progresses, new game modes come and different demands come with it.... This is what keeps a mobile game fresh..... Adapt and overcome or get left behind.....

TB was the first of the events and folks fluffed (understandable).... Then TW came and folks started to realize that inflatng their gp was both helping and hurting their guild (higher reward bracket, lower chance of winning)...... now GA is here and folks are complaining about their GP killing them.....

It's pretty simple, just choose what you want to do going forward now that you know......

Well of course you don't think it should change--you're benefitting under the current system by frequently being paired against weaker opponents. But that's an unhealthy and unsustainable game mode because eventually the people who are consistently paired up against stronger opponents just aren't going to care and will continue to not set defenses and just collect their free rewards. It'll be like tournaments were back in the day and eventually the plug will be pulled. So something HAS to change.

I put together the data because I wanted to see what the "useful" portions of our roster would look like.

So in terms of Galactic Power we are VERY close to equal:
    My GP: 3,925,484
    Opponent's GP: 3,957,501
    Raw GP differential: 32,017 (So raw GPs are within 99.19% of one another)

That's really good! The initial matchmaking algorithm is doing a great job of pairing up players who are of similar GP to one another. But raw GP is a flawed method of matchmaking. Let's look at the top of our rosters.

I looked at the 75 most powerful characters on both our rosters. I picked 75 because you set 30 characters on defense (I know the 4m+ tier is 7 defense teams, but I had to use the methodology that fit my tier.) which means you need a minimum of 30 characters on offense. The lower the number I pick, the more it biases the data in favor of the outcome I want to show, so I added another 15 characters (3 teams-worth) because it seemed reasonable without biasing the data in the other direction. Here are those numbers:

Power of my top 75 characters: 1,308,096
    Power of his top 75 characters: 1,449,831
    GP differential: 141,735 (Only within 90.22% of one another)

That's really bad! The initial matchmaking algorithm is doing a great job of pairing up players who are of similar GP to one another, but because not all GPs are created equal, it's doing a bad job of making sure matches are actually competitive.

I'm going to keep tracking this data going forward. I'll mark down what rounds it's collected in, though, because every minute past the snapshot we go the less accurate the data becomes (A player's inventory is live, so any improvements beyond the snapshot will show there and skew the data--but I don't think it'll invalidate things, I just have to post it with the caveat). But I really wouldn't be surprised if I'm consistently getting matches with high differentials. If that's happening, then ask yourself this--if you were told to go up against someone with 9.78% more GP than you, would you think the matchups were fair and "Well, hey, different people develop their rosters differently, eff me, right?"
  • its happened to nearly everyone, even the whales... stop crying because you cant win, you can, you just cant win every battle
  • NicWester wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Well of course you don't think it should change--you're benefitting under the current system by frequently being paired against weaker opponents. But that's an unhealthy and unsustainable game mode because eventually the people who are consistently paired up against stronger opponents just aren't going to care and will continue to not set defenses and just collect their free rewards. It'll be like tournaments were back in the day and eventually the plug will be pulled. So something HAS to change.

I put together the data because I wanted to see what the "useful" portions of our roster would look like.

So in terms of Galactic Power we are VERY close to equal:
    My GP: 3,925,484
    Opponent's GP: 3,957,501
    Raw GP differential: 32,017 (So raw GPs are within 99.19% of one another)

That's really good! The initial matchmaking algorithm is doing a great job of pairing up players who are of similar GP to one another. But raw GP is a flawed method of matchmaking. Let's look at the top of our rosters.

I looked at the 75 most powerful characters on both our rosters. I picked 75 because you set 30 characters on defense (I know the 4m+ tier is 7 defense teams, but I had to use the methodology that fit my tier.) which means you need a minimum of 30 characters on offense. The lower the number I pick, the more it biases the data in favor of the outcome I want to show, so I added another 15 characters (3 teams-worth) because it seemed reasonable without biasing the data in the other direction. Here are those numbers:

Power of my top 75 characters: 1,308,096
    Power of his top 75 characters: 1,449,831
    GP differential: 141,735 (Only within 90.22% of one another)

That's really bad! The initial matchmaking algorithm is doing a great job of pairing up players who are of similar GP to one another, but because not all GPs are created equal, it's doing a bad job of making sure matches are actually competitive.

I'm going to keep tracking this data going forward. I'll mark down what rounds it's collected in, though, because every minute past the snapshot we go the less accurate the data becomes (A player's inventory is live, so any improvements beyond the snapshot will show there and skew the data--but I don't think it'll invalidate things, I just have to post it with the caveat). But I really wouldn't be surprised if I'm consistently getting matches with high differentials. If that's happening, then ask yourself this--if you were told to go up against someone with 9.78% more GP than you, would you think the matchups were fair and "Well, hey, different people develop their rosters differently, eff me, right?"

This.

In my last GA I had a match where my top 60 toons GP is 1.09mil, theirs was 1.52mil.

But apparently it's all simple.

I should have simply just chosen over twelve months ago not to gear and level those toons to help my guild in anticipation of gaining an advantage in grand arena.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Pick a team. Build it up to G12. Rinse and repeat. You already have a head start if you have guys partly leveled and geared.

Yeah, sure. Just pick a team and level em up to G11/12 right? That simple ??? No, its cause EVERY char starting from useless G8-9 requires ALL THE SAME GEAR! Not gear you get in abundance either. Limited quantity gears are needed. All need Carbs and Stun guns, something your lucky to craft 1 of a week and thats if the raids even grace you with the salvage for them in reward boxes. Then add in all the other not as hard but still not easily available Mk 5/6 Driod Callers, Mk 8 Bio Implants, Mk 4 Holos, Mk 6 Design Techs and more.

But yeah, please do just keep sitting on your reject soap box and preach your lies and defend CG/EA like a good little sh eep le.

What exactly did I lie about? If you focus on building up one team at a time, eventually you will have several strong teams. I never said it would happen overnight.

I also wasn't being insulting or attacking you at all, I was just pointing out that this is not an unsolvable issue. Your hostility is completely unwarranted.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png