Ships reinforcements tips

Can anyone give me any advice on what ships I should be using for reinforcements with my current rosters d9v00plqmsxr.png

Replies

• Id definitely include vader. Swap for ahsoka maybe.
  • Thing is, Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle is a really good reinforcement. Once it's on the field it's only so-so. I think Vader in to start and Shuttle in reserve in place of Asohka is going to be better.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Not Squish 1. Not unless you want to test whether Boba's armor is spaceworthy. :D
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Not Squish 1. Not unless you want to test whether Boba's armor is spaceworthy. :D

Lmao
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Squish 1 is the funniest thing I've heard today. Well done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Switch Kylo's Shuttle to reinforcement in place of Squish 1 (my new favorite nickname ever), and make your starting lineup Biggs, Vader, FO TIE. Vader and the TIE will drop mad target locks and keep Biggs healing and taunting, and once you have target locks out you can use FO TIE's special with no cooldown. Ahsoka's fighter and TIE Silencer are both great, so I'd just keep whichever is stronger on the bench. I'd star up Vader as soon as you can - farm his ship node if you have it unlocked, and buy the shards from the fleet store when they show up, which isn't often.

If you have Poe decently geared I would actually star his ship up as well, with the eventual goal of making him a reinforcement. His ship is rarely used, but it can swoop in and drop a massive hit off the bench, which comes in handy against the hordes of Hound's Tooths (Hound's Teeth?) out there now.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Thanks allot for the advice guys helps allot.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    His ship is rarely used, but it can swoop in and drop a massive hit off the bench, which comes in handy against the hordes of Hound's Tooths (Hound's Teeth?) out there now.

I love Poe, he's the perfect solution to a lot of problems in high end arena. Under Thrawn I've crit for over 100k off the bench--The 10% health bonus damage often doesn't even come into play. That said, he isn't particularly good against Hounds Tooth, as that will almost always have protection so his special doesn't get the auto crit, though the bonus damage isn't insignificant.

The way I deal with Hounds Tooth is to use Thrawn's heal that gives you a bunch of role-based buffs and them a bunch of debuffs. I start with my own Tooth, Spy, and Soldier. With Offense Up on Soldier and Spy, their two specials will drop almost any other Hounds Tooth with Defense Down. I used to start with Sun Fac, but his reinforce stun is just too valuable.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    The way I deal with Hounds Tooth is to use Thrawn's heal that gives you a bunch of role-based buffs and them a bunch of debuffs. I start with my own Tooth, Spy, and Soldier. With Offense Up on Soldier and Spy, their two specials will drop almost any other Hounds Tooth with Defense Down. I used to start with Sun Fac, but his reinforce stun is just too valuable.

This is exactly what I do.

Pay attention, person in other thread who demanded that HT be nerfed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I use goes as well and while they certainly can destroy hounds tooth I've found an opposing tarkin to be a bit of a foil to doing a mighty alpha strike right away.. He usually ability blocks at least one of my geo starfighters off the bat so it can draw out the battle for some time. I've found thrawn with geo spy reinforcement works sufficiently in the meanwhile.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    His ship is rarely used, but it can swoop in and drop a massive hit off the bench, which comes in handy against the hordes of Hound's Tooths (Hound's Teeth?) out there now.

I love Poe, he's the perfect solution to a lot of problems in high end arena. Under Thrawn I've crit for over 100k off the bench--The 10% health bonus damage often doesn't even come into play. That said, he isn't particularly good against Hounds Tooth, as that will almost always have protection so his special doesn't get the auto crit, though the bonus damage isn't insignificant.

Admittedly I haven't seen Poe since I got HT. I just remember the one or two times I've seen him he came in as a reinforcement and instagibbed one of my guys and just being like "holy butts."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

NicWester wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

Admittedly I haven't seen Poe since I got HT. I just remember the one or two times I've seen him he came in as a reinforcement and instagibbed one of my guys and just being like "holy butts."

Ha ha, yeah! It's always a very dramatic entrance, very appropriate!

I wonder how often he's used. I see him in long battles sometimes, too. Usually my fleet battles end with only two reinforcements called, but since the algorithm biases towards tanks to keep the match going as long as possible, he would be on the bench still.
  • Silencer if hidden behind a tank or two, plus some target locks will insta-gib almost better than Poe. I've had 185,000 on his special, more than HT has health and protection at zzG12. KRCS strips all buffs and removes TM, Silencer uses special. Dead.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Not Squish 1. Not unless you want to test whether Boba's armor is spaceworthy. :D

more people should see this nickname
    934-111-319
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Silencer if hidden behind a tank or two, plus some target locks will insta-gib almost better than Poe. I've had 185,000 on his special, more than HT has health and protection at zzG12. KRCS strips all buffs and removes TM, Silencer uses special. Dead.

Silencer is definitely one of my favorites. I remember seeing a lot of people saying it was "useless in ships 2.0" while I was merrily one-shotting tanks all the way to #1 in my shard. It can also take more hits than most attackers, which is always nice when Breach doesn't stick and my HT gets dispelled.

I'm currently farming the Command Shuttle (and getting Sion too, yay bonus) to bring it up to its full, team-wrecking potential.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Switch Kylo's Shuttle to reinforcement in place of Squish 1 (my new favorite nickname ever), and make your starting lineup Biggs, Vader, FO TIE. Vader and the TIE will drop mad target locks and keep Biggs healing and taunting, and once you have target locks out you can use FO TIE's special with no cooldown. Ahsoka's fighter and TIE Silencer are both great, so I'd just keep whichever is stronger on the bench. I'd star up Vader as soon as you can - farm his ship node if you have it unlocked, and buy the shards from the fleet store when they show up, which isn't often.

If you have Poe decently geared I would actually star his ship up as well, with the eventual goal of making him a reinforcement. His ship is rarely used, but it can swoop in and drop a massive hit off the bench, which comes in handy against the hordes of Hound's Tooths (Hound's Teeth?) out there now.

Great advice
  • Same I have Sion at 50/85, level 1 gear 1 just because I want a 7* KRCS.
  • Well... I use Kylo’s Shuttle at the beginning..
    Kylo Unmasked HT.
    Kylo’s removing TM of ally skill, pretty useful.
    I use that skill when HT has more than 50% TM.
    Then he taunts more. Also it can give 100% TM w/ Advantage to Unmasked.
    TIE Silencer’s damage is huge.
  • I think imperial fleet server on discord will give you best answers and info, about RI orders, tips, and in general.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768