Old Republic: Am i good

mlb1399
674 posts Member
edited December 2018
I’ve heard rumors that you will need non-Revan/Jolee/Bastilla for Malek or Darth Revan. Im worried about my Old Republic because Cander isn’t g12+ and Carth is only 309. I’ve heard people are running him closer to 313. Should I be farming mods or take Cander from 6* to 7*?

Thanks!

Replies

• i'm not really sure what to say to this. No one knows what's going to be needed for a potential DS OR event. If you really want to be ready though, the challenge to be ready for this kind of event will probably be in having the characters at 7*. If you think you'll need Canderous and Carth for the event, you're probably gonna want them at 7*. But honestly, you sound kind of like a whale, so just, y'know, do whatever.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    ^ Got a good chuckle out of that last statement.
  • Haha. If they make a legendary/HJ/AJ/Villain's Journey that requires G12+ & 300+ speed I'm sure that everyone will be in revolt.

You forgot to put the [/brag] on the end of your post btw.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Haha. If they make a legendary/HJ/AJ/Villain's Journey that requires G12+ & 300+ speed I'm sure that everyone will be in revolt.

You forgot to put the [/brag] on the end of your post btw.

There’s no brag. Spending money isn’t a big deal. Being stupid about it is though

• Agree.

I got carth zetaed and 7 star. Candy is slowly up and coming while improving t3 to form.

I dont see a clear path to what will be used but you can be sure the least developed toons will ne it. So to make it a bigger cash grab.....like ewoks
  • Agree.

I got carth zetaed and 7 star. Candy is slowly up and coming while improving t3 to form.

I dont see a clear path to what will be used but you can be sure the least developed toons will ne it. So to make it a bigger cash grab.....like ewoks

Ewoks are not a cash grab dude.
    They are in the game for a very long time, with useful zetas and good faction wide synergy, and a solid team for TW. They are good, and we all know their relationship with C3PO long time ago, just you decide not to level them up.
    Ewoks are not a crash grab, if we ever need jawas to unlock C3PO then yes.
  • Agree.

Ewoks are in the game for an eternity. They are all easy to farm with the only exception of Wicket who you should've farmed anyway for the zeta event. As soon as it was speculated that 3PO could come to the game and the requirements will most likely be ewoks, you had more than enough time to farm and gear up your ewoks a bit (who should've been on some gear level alrdy due to the ewok events). Last but not least they are a very good team for offense purposes in TW/GA.

Calling it a cash grab is ****.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg