How to beat Mace when CG refuses to fix hound tenacity check.

So they boost hounds tenacity secretly and you rarely land debuffs at the first round. He should have 15 percent chance to resist but they refuse to fix it. Has been reported as big for months.
Refused to fix
Not wai

Another nightsisters fiasco coming.

How do you get around this bug?

Replies

• You could use HT yourself 😂 even at 4* it’s pretty viable. The mace ship combo is a pain but very beatable.
    You focus on any ship that has taunt and if you start off by removing protection off the tanky ships, the AI will end up giving the tAunt to a damage dealing ship like Xanadu’s Blood. Then you burn it down. What team are you using? I beat this ship with this team
    zf2x3n80ftqq.jpeg
    On reinforcements I call in Phantom, Advanced Tie, Slave 1 and Poe X wing.
  • So they boost hounds tenacity secretly and you rarely land debuffs at the first round.

Read ht's dam kit.
    One of his abikities clearly states he gets massive tenacity if not taunting (e. G. First round), thats why you cant land debuffs on him.

Its not a secret, its not a bug, it is how that ship is supposed to work.
    Stop making more threads on this.

As mentioned by others, if you see it that powerful, farm it. Its completely free to play.
    If you want to defeat it, there are multiple ways to do that, most being with buff immunity or heal immunity, but even a frequent dispeller like Ahsoka may work.
  • ??? The thing seems to have a Dodge % of around 30% as well
  • Jow many threads are you goong to make pissong and moaning about the same thing?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Doesn't understand kit, is told how kit works, ignores information. Cool.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Unless you are working on revan toons, farm the node is one of the best to farm, and if you dont get what you want, you have jango, one of the strongest bounty hunters in the game.

That was the node i farmed for chewbacca, and i got mine 5 star. Very easy to farm.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • In terms of beating it, i would say high damage output. Vader, cassian, or landos millenium falcon are great because they remove buffs. Landos and vaders are best for this.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • And still no sight of OP’s Legendary video of CG cheating.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    The extra tenacity is coming from Hound's Tooth's crew ability, Trandoshan Barricade. At level 8- "Hound's Tooth gains 25% Protection Up (stacking) for 2 turns whenever it takes damage from an enemy's attack. While not Taunting, it has +50% Tenacity and gains +25% Turn Meter whenever another ally takes damage from an enemy's attack. Attacks that deal damage multiple times will not trigger these effects more than once. When Hound's Tooth loses Taunt, it gains Taunt for 1 turn if an enemy is Breached. While Hound's Tooth is active, Breached enemies have -25% Evasion."

I do not know where the 15% tenacity number you are using is coming from, a maxed out HT has tenacity of 58.48% as the base stat. Once you add the +50% tenacity for not taunting, HT will have tenacity of 108.48%. Hence, unless HT is taunting, you will not be able to debuff a maxed HT in the first round and it will be difficult to land on a non-maxed HT.

There are multiple different ways to beat it, but it depends on what ships you have and what ships you are facing.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Erm don't you have to subtract the attacker's potency from the tenacity?
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    You do, but without knowing which ship the OP is using to try to debuff, cannot do that side of the math. Also, not sure if the bonus tenacity is applied after potency is taken into consideration or not, but lean towards the bonus applies after tenacity - potency. As tenacity cannot be reduced beyond 15%, then adding the 50% would still give a 65% tenacity in round one. It can also be affected by the other ships in the squad, such as ghost (-25% potency to all enemies).
  • So they boost hounds tenacity secretly and you rarely land debuffs at the first round.

Read ht's dam kit.
    One of his abikities clearly states he gets massive tenacity if not taunting (e. G. First round), thats why you cant land debuffs on him.

Its not a secret, its not a bug, it is how that ship is supposed to work.
    Stop making more threads on this.

As mentioned by others, if you see it that powerful, farm it. Its completely free to play.
    If you want to defeat it, there are multiple ways to do that, most being with buff immunity or heal immunity, but even a frequent dispeller like Ahsoka may work.

In your opinion 45 tenacity above mine gives a constant 90 percent resist rate.

You have now proven in 2 threads you cannot read. Ignorance and aragance in the same package, how efficent of you.
  • Chicagotarsier
    621 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    You do, but without knowing which ship the OP is using to try to debuff, cannot do that side of the math. Also, not sure if the bonus tenacity is applied after potency is taken into consideration or not, but lean towards the bonus applies after tenacity - potency. As tenacity cannot be reduced beyond 15%, then adding the 50% would still give a 65% tenacity in round one. It can also be affected by the other ships in the squad, such as ghost (-25% potency to all enemies).

The example i provided was his HT had a +45 tenacity over my ig88 and blood.

18 of 100 debiffs landed in first set of matches. I ran 5 sample batches.

18 of 100
    14 of 100
    22 of 100
    18 of 100
    19 of 100

Obviously broken and these videos along with EA/CG nonot replying to mine or itunes emails They agree the game is broke also.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • TVF wrote: »
    Erm don't you have to subtract the attacker's potency from the tenacity?

Yes. The net result from my tests were from a resulting number of 45. Ht tenacity minus ig88 potency.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited December 2018

18 of 100
    14 of 100
    22 of 100
    18 of 100
    19 of 100

Obviously broken and these videos along with EA/CG nonot replying to mine or itunes emails. They agree the game is broke also.

Lol, this will go well 😂
  • Lol, ok, have a good day
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited December 2018

18 of 100
    14 of 100
    22 of 100
    18 of 100
    19 of 100

Obviously broken and these videos along with EA/CG nonot replying to mine or itunes emails. They agree the game is broke also.

Lmao i bet......
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Ea is immune to any repercussions from what u "think" is broken game play...simply read the terms of service you agreed to when you downloaded the game.
  • Got links to your videos?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    There is no bug.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    What TVF said...there is no bug
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    And while this game can raise my blood pressure from time to time it is far from a broken game. I also know for a fact ea is not issuing refunds lol