2.6 = 4.8?

Uhm... GA just put me up against a 4.8M GP player... I’m 2.6M...
dn7sdxzaiedg.jpeg

Replies

• Are you certain you used the right ally code?
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • You likely have the wrong Logan. There are quite a few in game. Go to the rewards section of GA and tap his name in the rankings. You should be able to get his ally code and actual GP.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    You likely have the wrong Logan. There are quite a few in game. Go to the rewards section of GA and tap his name in the rankings. You should be able to get his ally code and actual GP.

This.
  • Thank you Sir!

You are correct. I thought users names were unique (wrong) and had not been able to find a way to look at the opposing players Ally code (wrong again!). Your trick of selecting the player from the rankings screen worked.

Out of fairness to EA I’ll post the ACTUAL match up. Seems very balanced...

tk40hdyul0xe.jpeg
  • Where are you plugging this info into?

I just click the persons portrait and it shows me thier GP as well as their toons.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Where are you plugging this info into?

I just click the persons portrait and it shows me thier GP as well as their toons.

It's a discord bot....
  • At around 1.5 mill GP the spread from top to bottom of my GA bracket last time was about 1,500 GP (0.001%).
  • Wisp wrote: »
    Thank you Sir!

You are correct. I thought users names were unique (wrong) and had not been able to find a way to look at the opposing players Ally code (wrong again!). Your trick of selecting the player from the rankings screen worked.

Out of fairness to EA I’ll post the ACTUAL match up. Seems very balanced...

tk40hdyul0xe.jpeg

Looks like a much more even matchup there now haha.