What is YOUR bottleneck to progression?

Replies

• Options
    Zetas, as a player who has been playing only half a year. I invested enough to hit #1 in my shard, and since then can carry a lot of progress off of over 1k crystals/day. However, gearing tons of toons up to g11/g12 doesn't matter when you don't have the zetas to overhaul the faction. My resistance, for example, still only has 1 total zeta (JTR leader), with none on BB8 or R2. My Jedi Revan team is fully zeta'd, but that's about it.
  • Options
    Carbs, stunguns, furnaces, eyeballs, and salt shakers(love that lol) and believe it or not training droids. The slow grind for talzin ain't nothing nice either the 10 shards from DoD was like a week's worth of farming lol. Guess I'm about early midgame(1.3 mil GP) and never have enough credits
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Member5973 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Purples are an early and mid game issue. You get to the point where you have hundreds and no one to use them on.

I don’t agree. When one starts to take care of the factions that are not needed to progress through mid game one needs huge amounts of purple mats: OR and Ewoks for the Legendary Events needed Hundreds and then you need more to max the new shiny toons.

I'm at 3.2m GP with over 400 purples. I don't waste them on toons I don't use.

I also don't complain about GA matchmaking. Wonder if the two are related...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I don't know what you mean by "god mods". If there is anything above 6 star then Im stumped. Is it a cheat? My biggest thing is gear. I have so many characters stuck on level 10 or 11 because getting the gear to level up is only available in one of the guild raids, but it takes bloody forever to get the tokens to do a raid. It's ridiculous. Make the gear available in other places or regenerate tokens faster.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    God mods have the highest possible speeds.
  • Options
    Sim tickets
  • Options
    Logray being an impossible farm. At least Dengar appeared often in the guild store. Logray is like a unicorn.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Sim tickets

Good news, before you know it you'll have tens of thousands of them with nothing to use them on.
  • Options
    47 characters:

jtn77tbkq864.gif
  • Options
    Stun Guns. Plain and simple
  • TehUldan9001
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Stun guns, gold balls, omegas, mk5 droid callers, mk12 medpaks, mk12 furnaces
  • Options
    (H)STR: I've been playing for 3 years. I remember when my guild could not clear them. However, after a few months, even casual guilds could clear them. A few months after that, players could solo.
    Now, HSTR has been out for almost a year. Casual guilds are nowhere close. Any toon that makes the raid easier gets nerfed: STH, NSA, Finn/3P0.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Define casual. I'm just about to unlock Traya. Our guild requires nothing more than tickets and participation in TB and TW.
  • Options
    Zetas are a bit backed up but nothing to complain about. Ships are a terribly painful though. It's backwards- I'm spending regular energy to farm BH ships and so far all my ship energy went to Sion, then Nest, and now its finishing up Jolee. Even all my ship rewards to go characters since the only things I get are zeta mats and GG shards.
  • Options
    Bad drops on zeta mat challenges
  • Options
    Stun guns, golden eyeballs and... believe it or not... it ain't carbantis... I've loads spare.

Just kidding... danged carbantis... need 100s of them.
  • Options
    Stung guns and omegas
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    There was a weird stretch where I needed 8 billion syringes, maybe when gearing BH for Chewie. Back up over 500 now but for a while I was always out.
  • Options
    Stun guns and cantina node farming. Mission Vao, T3 , paploo, and chief chirpa needed . Wanted First order Executioner and Jedi Anakin ( potentially needed for a potential heroes fall .Hard farms are booked farming bounty Hunter ships
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    There was a weird stretch where I needed 8 billion syringes, maybe when gearing BH for Chewie. Back up over 500 now but for a while I was always out.

I had the same thing recently when gearing BH. I'm not too proud to admit I ended up buying some for crystals. Now just a few weeks later I have hundreds again. That was one of the things that really taught me not to blow through gear I thought was 'easy' to get. Before BH and Traya I was dropping mk 3 holo projectors, syringes and mk 1 bacta thingies on anyone who needed them.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Yeah mk3 holos are another good example of that. Every time I think I've got a stash going I hit another toon that needs 100. Granted they're easy to get but still it feels like a waste buying them with guild currency.

The mk1 bacta is a pain because you need 20 for each mk5 droid caller but I just request those from guild and get 10 at a shot.
  • Options
    (H)STR: I've been playing for 3 years. I remember when my guild could not clear them. However, after a few months, even casual guilds could clear them. A few months after that, players could solo.
    Now, HSTR has been out for almost a year. Casual guilds are nowhere close. Any toon that makes the raid easier gets nerfed: STH, NSA, Finn/3P0.
    yeah u should define casual as Tb focus was in a guild 150gp plus and not close nor on way anytime soon a month to hit 25% t3 have switched to a typical casual term guild with focused players only requirement is activity and seems like they r on the way.

• Options
    Stun guns, golden balls and carbanti sad we are still bottle necked back in g8-10.
  • Options
    Crappy drop rate on cantina nodes. (360 energy a day for the last couple days and I'm getting about 3 sith trooper shards daily. Similar results for others too, except KRU of course.)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    WTB all your Mk3 ability mats so I can actually use all these omegas and zeta mats we been getting.

Seriously such a Mk3 shortage ;-;
  • Options
    Those MK 8 implant salvaged they removed from the raid loot box to improve the rewards...
  • Options
    Those MK 8 implant salvaged they removed from the raid loot box to improve the rewards...

Well worth repeating
  • Options
    Stun guns!
    T3-M4 had a terrible drop rate (1/10) but now it's finished... now I go with Mission Vao...
  • Options
    HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!

I need 20 Mk I Chedak salvage ASAP! This is a major impediment to making FOX and Chewbacca even studlier than they already are. Major beefcake emergency!!! :o
  • Options
    You don’t need to hold the front page. Nobody reads newspapers anymore.