Chewie event graphics are wonky

I would submit it as a ticket, but it seems to be a general thing, since it came up in guild chat, not some bug specific to me.

As the Chewie 7* (we're all going for 7*, it might also affect lower tiers, but in my guild I don't think we would know) fight graphics fade in, right after the brief cut-scene & dialog between Han & Chewie, it starts off greyed out and with definite lines of brighter and weaker color, the way a CRT would look when warming up or fading out.

It's a nice touch and all, but for about 2 days now the CRT-look never completely goes away. It used to resolve into the crisp graphics with which we're all familiar from every other fight in the game, but on Chewie it never gets there. It's always a little greyed out, always showing that banded distortion all the way through the end of the first volley where all my toons die in a splatter of blood.

Actually, it lasts to the end even when my characters survive the first volley. I'm not done with the event (I decided to wait until my Dengar is finished, but he's still 98/100), but this thing is annoyingly persistent. Restarting the game doesn't help. Shutting down Android doesn't help. It just continues to be greyed out and banded.

So how many other people are having the same problem? There are at least 5 in my guild. And are people on Apple devices having the same problem?