question about selling mods

I’m just now beginning to really get into the game, and I have a ton of mods saved. I could really use the credits to level up some of my characters, and I finally figured out that you can sell them.

My question is: when you select “Sell” and it shows you the list of mods available to sell, does it show you only unassigned mods, or does it show everything? I obviously don’t want to accidentally sell a great mod that’s been upgraded, sliced, etc.

Thanks for any helpful info!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes, it will only show you mods that are not equipped and not in a saved layout.
  • Thanks for your help, man!
  • Don't go crazy selling off all your mods. To start, filter for arrows, and sell any that are not speed or crit avoidance primary. You want to keep all speed arrows and 2-3 crit avoidance with good secondaries - these are good for tanks. Next, filter for squares, sell off any white ones. Sell off any green ones without speed secondary. That should net you some good income. If you still need credits, look to the circles. Next the diamonds. Hold onto any crit damage triangles or potency plusses and anything with a speed secondary. Turn based game, speed is your friend.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • A bit of a follow up, take those credits you just made from selling those mods and go looking for speed in your inventory. Start with the purples, its cheap cheap cheap to level them to 3. See if there's speed hiding there, if so, it has the possibility to increase to the teens. Blues have a lesser possibility but still could be good.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Lock mods with any +speed. Then you can start slicing those for more speed hopefully. Don't want to accidentally sell +speed mods.