Question

Why do some of my players have lines over the top of health bar and some not. I thought maybe mods but i have complete sets and some have it and some doesnt. Then some have it without mods

Replies

• It’s protection, which is basically extra health you have to get through to kill them. You can get protection from mods that have a flat protection secondary (not a percent protection secondary) or when your characters reach gear level 7.
  • Thank you how do i earn raid tickets. Im 3 shards away from vader and thats my next achievement
  • Every 1 point of energy (light side or dark side Battles - normal or hard nodes) or Cantina Energy (Cantina Battles) spent = 1 raid ticket earned. (Up to a maximum of 600 raid tickets per day)
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Every 1 point of energy (light side or dark side Battles - normal or hard nodes) or Cantina Energy (Cantina Battles) spent = 1 raid ticket earned. (Up to a maximum of 600 raid tickets per day)

This might be pointing out the obvious but - as long as you're in a guild. Players earn raid tickets for their guild to spend on raids.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299