Traya's place in raids?

It's a known fact that sith are absolutely awful in raids in this game. The only exception would be Darth Vader with his leadership in haat and rancor.

I was wondering what's possible for Traya, is there a squad where she's essential part of that can do some crazy runs in some phase of some raid?

I still haven't managed to find a way to make her work, it's mostly because Sion and Nihilus have always been useless in that department so I have never managed to pull any decent numbers with them

Replies

• Coming soon.tm
  • Triumvirate in P2 HSTR can get you 700K-1M or so.

But it depends on how fast P2 ends for your guild. You would run it after jedi and wampa runs

• Triumvirate in P2 HSTR can get you 700K-1M or so.

But it depends on how fast P2 ends for your guild. You would run it after jedi and wampa runs

I run 2million with sith trooper and hyoda. It's not crazy but it's a solid chunk.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Probably something like

Traya, DN, Sass, EP, Sion.

Traya or DN lead

if you really need health steal or crit damage for a non sith team, she's always an option
  • I use traya with wampa if I happen to lose hermit Yoda on the previous battle. Not that exciting though
  • Some people use her to auto p1 with jtr. Lower score, but less hassle.
  • P3.
    Asajj Acolyte R2 Hoda Traya.
    Full soloing P3 and P4 DN.
  • daniel_dacejoy
    48 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    In p2 I used to do 3 mil with triumvirate gmy and ezra before i ran jedi
  • komji15 wrote: »
    P3.

Would you care to expand on this?
  • @komji15 definitely expand on that claim please
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Maybe DN is in HAAT now. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    P3.

Wasn’t this the team that made them change acolyte? Well the ventress, aco, Traya part any way
  • lladdir wrote: »
    komji15 wrote: »
    P3.

Wasn’t this the team that made them change acolyte? Well the ventress, aco, Traya part any way

That’s kinda what I thought, which is why it’s curious that someone is claiming this comp can do that much
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    P2 - Trio, st and dooku for 1 mill on auto, maybe 1.5
    Post edited by Fahrius on
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • I haven't tried it as I have no Traya, or actually Sith team at all, but: wouldn't Sith under Nihilus work in Phase 1, since they won't have any protection to drain?

Probably not necessary since people generally use JTR and she tears that phase up, but could be handy for guilds that are just starting out on heroic.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• She does ok in p2 HSTR if hoda is there. Nothing spectacular, but a solid 2.5mil
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    @Jarvind

Sith under DN have to protection, so they can spam their basics without worry of boosting the boss' protection

It works just fine at levels lower than heroic, but at heroic the adds are just a really disruptive pain with the tenacity to resist many a debuff and the Sith lacking the hard hitters to bring them down quickly. When Daze or shock land, it's harder to get rid of than defense up (a traya would fix that part)

I will admit that my Sith aren't really quite maxed tho. A max team still wouldn't do as much as JTR or jedi teams, but it'd be something nice to throw at them

in T6 arena team on my profile did 2.2+ million damage, but with a g10 Sass in place of Thrawn. When Sass' cloak and DN bonus health from Sion debuffed align correctly. But they struggle so much against p1 that i just use them in p2 or p3/4 fodder
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • lladdir wrote: »

Is that patched?
    I saw it at youtube.
    I just said what I saw at that video.
    If it is patched, sorry for giving misinformation to all.
    lladdir wrote: »

Is that patched?
    I saw it at youtube.
    I just said what I saw at that video.
    If it is patched, sorry for giving misinformation to all.

Its been months since that haha
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194