Slave 1 is Jan log in, FYI

Replies

• Options
    What do you think the requirements will be?
  • Options
    Probably all the Bounty Hunter ships. Possible it'll only require 3 of the ships, with a high difficulty, but more likely it'll require all 4 of them.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I am ready....bring it on
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I agree, all BH ships likely.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    How much you wanna bet the OT falcon will be able to ignore taunt?
  • Options
    $99.99 ship pack incoming
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    $99.99 ship pack incoming

Wohoo, I will need some way to boost my ship shards!
  • Options
    Some also suggested scoundrel ships. That way you have a team of 5, with 4 BH and Lando's Falcon. You might consider farming Lando's Falcon as well.
  • Options
    Who would OT Falcon synergize with? Scoundrels would be weird since it is effectively Bounty Hunters at this point. Rebels?
  • Options
    Rebel, Cargo Ship, Smuggler, Scoundrel.
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    OT Falcon incoming

And of course I can't farm BH ships fast enough :'(

The requirement could also be Cargo ships. There are 6 currently in the game. Some would have 5 at 7* others might have 3 or so and have to push hard to get 2 more.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Rebel, Cargo Ship, Smuggler, Scoundrel.
    Rebel, Cargo Ship, Smuggler, Scoundrel, Chuck Norris. #FTFY :D
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    This so unfair that the daily login award is a ship I already have maxed. How dare CG do this. If they are going to give rewards it should be a ship or toon i dont have maxed yet. So unfair.....
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    This so unfair that the daily login award is a ship I already have maxed. How dare CG do this. If they are going to give rewards it should be a ship or toon i dont have maxed yet. So unfair.....

I think this is sarcasm.

I hope this is sarcasm.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I think it is almost definitely a sign for (either) a legendary (or even a Heroes Journey) OT Falcon. My bet is the 4 bounty hunters plus Lando’s Millenium Falcon (all 5 Scoundrel tag).

Edit: the language filter apparently did not care when I just used the Emm Eff initials after “Lando’s” - Samuel L. Jackson would have a difficult time posting on this site...
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    Options
    lm1sxo6wv089.png
    hmmm....only 888 more log-ins for?
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    uno wrote: »
    lm1sxo6wv089.png
    hmmm....only 888 more log-ins for?

You changed your payout time, didn’t you?

And,

You got daily rewards twice at that day, didn’t you?

System got a confuse as you changed your payout time.

So do I.
    Post edited by komji15 on
  • Options
    Slave 1, the only BH ship i currently have 7* would prefer any of the others but i get why they arent(too new)
    If true for OT falcon would be interesting since there are only 4 BH ships and no capital ship at all related, could be either dark side capital ship.
    Still interesting if its only the 4 BH ships and doesnt include something else.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I think this is sarcasm.

I hope this is sarcasm.

This is indeed sarcasm... happy new year everyone
  • Options

I think this is sarcasm.

I hope this is sarcasm.

Would u rather have slave 1 shards or hound's tooth shards? That's what he meant.
  • Lonit
    35 posts Member
    Options
    why would you think that 5 ships will be needed? whats up with that?
  • Options
    Most likely it will be 3 out of the 4 bh ships and the 2 falcons
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

I think this is sarcasm.

I hope this is sarcasm.

Would u rather have slave 1 shards or hound's tooth shards? That's what he meant.

You've assumed two things here, one which was proven false by the post immediately preceding your own.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hm. I have Hound’s Tooth at 6* and IG-2000 and Xanadu Blood at the base 3*.

I don’t know what’s coming down the pipeline, but I think it’d be a good idea to pause other farms and work on those. (It helps that I want to run full BH eventually anyway, I’ve just been focusing on one at a time and Tooth was first.)

Edit: Ah, man! All three Bounty Hunter ships are on Light Side nodes.... Friday is going to be tough.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.