Opponent Doesn’t Set Defense and Then Attacks

This is unfair and totally not how it’s supposed to work. You shouldn’t be allowed to attack if you don’t set defense. He knew he was outmatched and so makes it harder for me to win by not setting defense and trying to beat me on offense.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It doesn't make it harder for you to win, it's mathematically impossible for him to win.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    It doesn't make it harder for you to win, it's mathematically impossible for him to win.

This.

• Max points from setting defense for me in this GA js 90x5=450 + ships 100 = 550. If offense gets a perfect score they get 841. 64 per squad x 5 + 66 for ships + 455 for conquering territories = 841.
  • Mkanterman wrote: »
    Max points from setting defense for me in this GA js 90x5=450 + ships 100 = 550. If offense gets a perfect score they get 841. 64 per squad x 5 + 66 for ships + 455 for conquering territories = 841.

You get points for conquering all his territories when you enter ga.
  • Mkanterman wrote: »
    This is unfair and totally not how it’s supposed to work. You shouldn’t be allowed to attack if you don’t set defense. He knew he was outmatched and so makes it harder for me to win by not setting defense and trying to beat me on offense.

It’s a free win by default.

Be annoyed and complain about the lack of wuest progression, but don’t pretend this isn’t a free win that you don’t even have to do anything to get.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.