Desperately Need Help...

I've tried this event since it started probably easily over 100 times and still nothing. I've been flip flopping between a boba and bossk lead and no dice on either.
Here is what I've been using:
Zbossk g12 speed and potency
Zboba g12 crit damage and crit chance
Dengar g12 potency
Cad bane g11 potency
Ig88 g11potency
And I could sub in a zam g10 if necessary
I just need some advice on mods, a lead I can stick to and how to use the moves and who on
Thanks!!

Replies

• McLovin wrote: »
    I've tried this event since it started probably easily over 100 times and still nothing. I've been flip flopping between a boba and bossk lead and no dice on either.
    Here is what I've been using:
    Zbossk g12 speed and potency
    Zboba g12 crit damage and crit chance
    Dengar g12 potency
    Cad bane g11 potency
    Ig88 g11potency
    And I could sub in a zam g10 if necessary
    I just need some advice on mods, a lead I can stick to and how to use the moves and who on
    Thanks!!

Bossk lead is best IMO.
    Greedo was a beast for the event, but I think zam will be better than ig88 since you don't have greedo for slot 5.
    I got it with a much lower gear team, but what are your speeds? Most my characters have health sets with speeds of +60-80 for each of them... Bossk actually has my best offense at over 3000 physical damage

This is the team I used and 7starred it, I think I swapped off one or two mods since the event to my Jolee, but nothing monumentally different.
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/131898/

Make a swgoh.gg page for your squad and of what mods you have available so we can help
  • Darknuke
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This was the absolute key for me and I reset every time this didn't happen (I also had a significantly worse team than you, including a **** G8 Zam instead of IG88):

1. Invisibility has to be blocked by Dengar
    2. You need Bossk to be slightly faster than Boba.
    3. Taunt with Bossk
    4. Boba should come right after. Bossk cannot get stunned before Boba's turn. This includes after Bossk taunts. Use Execute on Chewie.
    5. Bossk's Frenzy will proc and get another turn. Use his stun on Chewie and get 4 of your people to fire at him. If you're lucky, Dengar will proc an assist too, getting a second firing of one of your members. This is the key event. If you can kill Chewie here, you're fairly golden. If you can't, you need to pray for Boba to get a double attack double crit on him because he'll start healing up otherwise.

Don't even bother with runs where you don't nearly or completely kill Chewie after step 5. Just reset and try again. My best starters were when Dengar or Zam were intro stunned. Boba and Bossk intro stuns resulted in auto-resets for me. Cad Bane I'd play it out but wasn't a preferable start.
  • I used the same team as you at lower gear levels to beat it. I had a lot of trouble with this event, but then I followed the advice I found in the following thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1732560#Comment_1732560
    The key takeaway is that you have to keep restarting until you get a run where R2 isn't able to stealth anyone and neither Bossk nor Boba are stunned. Then you target Chewie using Bossk's hunting party ability followed by Boba's execute, this should take out Chewie right away and set you up for a potential win. Once Chewie is dead it's so much easier.
  • Use greedo and bane and stun Chewie as often as you can and kill him fast! Then it’s easy work from there
  • The highlights have been hit already--take out 88, he's dead weight in this match (good in general, not here). Replace him with Greedo if you have him, he'll give more thermal detonators and a really useful TM reducer. Zam and Cad Bane are good alternatives, Cad for his stun (and then if he dies after that, who cares, he did the thing) and Zam for more detonators. If you're using Bossk as your leader Greedo and Zam are going to heal you a bunch when they throw out detonators, if you're using Boba then you're going to get a bunch of TM instead.

Kill order is as important as ever, but reversed here. Usually you kill the squishy damage-dealing side characters first and take out the big boss. But the damage dealer here IS the boss and he's not squishy, so taking him out first will help A LOT--plus just being on the board makes it harder for you to hurt the real squishies.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.