How do I finish that Task list for GA for the 5 awesome zetas?

I have all of the 20 stun, about 13 dispel (is that dispel buffs, debuffs, status effects, or all of the above?) but for some reason 0 out of 10 "gain retribution". I always thought this was "counter" and I have many that do this...what toons "gain retribution" and how do you make them do this?
I figure if I face a battle that is unwinnable why not load the squad with toons that can pick away at these tasks and win the 5 Zetas instead...I think I would actually prefer this win!

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Retribution is the arrow icon that appears when a character gets the buff that gives 100% counter chance. Just countering due to normal ability does not qualify as gaining retribution.
  • I got it by using Ewoks on offense. Chirpa has an ability that grants everybody retribution. GK is another option.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • General Kenobi gives Retribution with his cleanse, too.

Baze Malbus gets it at the start of the battle, so if nothing else you could just use him and V E R Y slowly get there.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Range Trooper (whole team), OG Kylo (self), many options.
  • If the quest includes fleets (I don't know, I'm still on the earlier ones until matchmaking gives me some opponents who aren't wildly overpowered by comparison to me) then there's also Scimitar's special, Executrix's reinforce bonus, and if Ahsoka is debuffed her cleanse can give Retribution as well.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    If the quest includes fleets (I don't know, I'm still on the earlier ones until matchmaking gives me some opponents who aren't wildly overpowered by comparison to me) then there's also Scimitar's special, Executrix's reinforce bonus, and if Ahsoka is debuffed her cleanse can give Retribution as well.

Fleets are included, I completed the retribution part because of Executrix’s reinforcement bonus and Ahsoka’s special.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    If the quest includes fleets (I don't know, I'm still on the earlier ones until matchmaking gives me some opponents who aren't wildly overpowered by comparison to me) then there's also Scimitar's special, Executrix's reinforce bonus, and if Ahsoka is debuffed her cleanse can give Retribution as well.

Fleets are included, I completed the retribution part because of Executrix’s reinforcement bonus and Ahsoka’s special.

I would assume Mace's ultimate would also work for that then.
  • Thank you for the info!
  • Yes. General Kenobi could be very helpful :)
  • Zeb also gives retribution with his Honor Guard ability if the target has a debuff